Horizon Forbidden West [PS4, PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
M24xlQc.jpeg

Last edited:
Perhaps just conduits. There were a lot of mechanical conduits in HZD and no tentacles that I can recall.

There were enough terrifying massive robot dinosaurs without needing tentacles.
lol yea not a fan of glint hawks and thunderhawks or whatever they were called. All I used was 3x fire arrow and it was enough, but it was still a pain as it was easy to miss for some reason

It looks nice and all, but anyone else thinking that the planning of this tease has been spoiled by the UE5 release?

Very intresting to see that last year UE5 demo was mighty impressive, it was the best thing ever etc. Now that people can actually play around with that kind of graphics, its not even worth more then a simple API announcement anymore :)

UE5 is really awesome, but it's not a thing we can play with ps4/ps5 this year. Horizon is a full game. Those waves rolling in the stream now look pretty good. I suppose you can dive in the water also as per the old trailer.

That's so stupidly awesome in every level. What ever little nitpicks I would have I forgive as the dinosaurs look so good. All the new gameplay mechanics look very interesting. Looks like a lot more plot and character development is being added.

looked absolutely great, but with some rough spots, like water interaction, or when she grabs that weapon, it pops in her hands, but almost everything else was top notch.

I think UE5 (again) like last year stole some thunder. Looks amazing anyway going to look the 4k video now.
Gameplay wise looks very intresting cant wait to play it this year.

Edit: it is a cross generation game too.

caustics.PNG

^ Nit-picking but this makes little sense :p

Caustics under shadow should be much less visible (if at all), my guess is this is just a projected texture and they didn't bother too much with it.

Character rendering is world class though, beautiful looking game :yes:

I didn't belive crossgen can look that good, for me it was definitly more impressive than ratchet gameplay, curious how ps4 version looks/is possible

Back