Gotham Knights

Ahhhhh. A long-form actual gameplay demo. We've been longing for those. Take note MS. This is how it's done.

As a cross-gen game, I think it looks pretty good. Nothing revolutionary, but everything of excellent graphical quality, all at the same time, in an open-world coop scenario. That is a great baseline to start from, honestly.

I love Batman Arkham series but focusing on coop in this title kills any excitment for me. Many titles postponed from 2021, it will be probably quite poor year it terms of games.

Rather it gets pushed and they add more content and make the game better. GASS games need a ton of content to be worth while

I love Batman Arkham series but focusing on coop in this title kills any excitment for me. Many titles postponed from 2021, it will be probably quite poor year it terms of games.

I don't mind the co-op. Its hard to find a good co-op game that isn't a shooter where my friends and I can play. I also think that Suicide squad is the single player follow up to Arkham series right ?

Rather it gets pushed and they add more content and make the game better. GASS games need a ton of content to be worth while

I don't mind the co-op. Its hard to find a good co-op game that isn't a shooter where my friends and I can play. I also think that Suicide squad is the single player follow up to Arkham series right ?
nope, suicide squad is something like marvel avengers so there will be no proper single player game in batman universe and last game was almost 6 years ago

nope, suicide squad is something like marvel avengers so there will be no proper single player game in batman universe and last game was almost 6 years ago
ah maybe after that then.

I guess it will depend on how these next two games are. I also wonder if you can still play these solo

you can play Gotham Knights solo but I don't know one coop title with singleplayer on pair with proper singleplayer game
This is what puts me off. Sea of Thieves and Grounded both look super cool but they've really been balanced for co-op. You can play Destiny solo, but it's not the greatest experience.

Reactions: snc
GASS games need a ton of content to be worth while

Except it's not GAAS. WB has had a tough time battling that misconception.

Is this a game-as-service?

Fleur Marty: "This is very much not designed as a game-as-service. There is an ability tree, which is different for each of the characters, and then there's gear that you craft - and so choices that you're going to be making - but that does not mean that this is a game-as-service.

There's also talk about the single/co-op experience in the same interview.

https://www.ign.com/articles/batman-gotham-knights-co-op-combat-biggest-questions-answered

Tommy McClain

Cancelled for last gen. Rather surprising. It doesn't look like it's doing anything last gen hasn't done already.

Perhaps they were tired of the head ache and figured they didn't want the additional costs of supporting those platforms. The game was originally going to be 2021 wasn't it ? So it makes sense that in 2022 they decided support for those consoles weren't important. Even more so if Oct 2022 becomes Winter 2023

Good Riddance. I'm ready for the end of cross-gen, and I figure I'm not alone on thar one...
Every poor bastard stuck on last generation console hardware is cursing you right now! :LOL:

batman series is one of my fav but don't know, fight mechanics doesn't look good, graphics doesn't look better than arkham knight, some bs mechanics from boring services games, just give me proper batman game with strong singleplayer

batman series is one of my fav but don't know, fight mechanics doesn't look good, graphics doesn't look better than arkham knight, some bs mechanics from boring services games, just give me proper batman game with strong singleplayer
No. You must suffer. :runaway: Seriously, I don't think there are any Batman games in development - Rocksteady are working on Suicide Squad. Unless somebody is working on a low-key Arkham trilogy re-remaster for current consoles but you've played those already.

I think Wolverine might be my next superhero game. Unless I'm overlooking something :???:

No. You must suffer. :runaway: Seriously, I don't think there are any Batman games in development - Rocksteady are working on Suicide Squad. Unless somebody is working on a low-key Arkham trilogy re-remaster for current consoles but you've played those already.

I think Wolverine might be my next superhero game. Unless I'm overlooking something :???:
yeah unfortunetly, suicide squad isn't exciting for me also

Back