Movie Reviews 2.0

I thought the Incredible Bouncing Man (to give the film its correct title), was OK. Not worthy of the criticism that was flung, but I suppose it was very expensive to make. Better than Lost in Space which received similar flak.

Just watched Tenet. It's pretty entertaining, recommended.
The sound effects are a bit too loud though, but that's probably intended.
Having initially been put off by a lot a negative reviews I watched this last weekend and really enjoyed it. It hit that rare balance of me not quite knowing what was going on but being intrigued enough to want to continue watching to find out.

edit: the only issue with Christopher Nolan films now is you know there is a twist, so whilst watching the movie you can't help but be like this.

Credit: The IT Crowned (UK - Channel 4)

Last edited by a moderator:
ROFL! I just started watching it a bit ago and wondered why it was 4:3 and read the same article!

I can't believe he went 4:3, it's a real turn off for me. Makes me think I'm watching something from last century that was made for TV. :|

I can't believe he went 4:3, it's a real turn off for me. Makes me think I'm watching something from last century that was made for TV.
and then your next post is a link to a 4:3 film :LOL:
I aint seen it but its prolly good, Czech films typically are

btw Christopher Nolan often uses 4:3

What a stupid reason for going 4:3. Now I really don't want to watch it.

I am done with the first 3 parts. I still have 2 hours to go.

Not really spoilers, but my initial impression(s) so far, and I don't want to ruin or change or spoil anyone's expectations. You have been warned.

They still haven't really assembled as a team yet.

It's still the same story. Same pig with lipstick in a dress but now forced to wear high heels for 4 hours instead of 2. Some of the extra bits are decent but a good bit of it should have remained on the cutting room floor.

On a matter of "How It Should Have Ended" for Justice League given the events from the WW84 movie:

Wonder Woman turns all 3 MotherBoxes invisible and hides them

Back