CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

Just had a bit of randomness appear.
Was making a "withdrawal" from a dropbox, noticed a car parked nearby...a NPC approached the car, I backed away as I found it odd that a NPC car was off the road, he got in...BOOM.. car explodes...seemed like a hit with a car bomb.

What mission?
And why was he not supposed to be able to get shot?

Why he was not supposed to get shot? Dunno why, it was not explained in the game. Mechanics wise, because you can't shot him. Pressing the right trigger on him did nothing.

It was one of the mission in big in Japan.

The "right trigger can't shoot NPC" also happen on many various missions

Why he was not supposed to get shot? Dunno why, it was not explained in the game. Mechanics wise, because you can't shot him. Pressing the right trigger on him did nothing.

It was one of the mission in big in Japan.

The "right trigger can't shoot NPC" also happen on many various missions

You != NPC.
Where you supposed to keep the NPC safe?
With no quest name I am gonna label this as an anecdote /shrug

You != NPC.
Where you supposed to keep the NPC safe?
With no quest name I am gonna label this as an anecdote /shrug
I've mentioned the mission name (big in japan)
and as I've said, the flag only applies to the player, so yeah, player != NPC.

I had very few bugs in all 85 hours I've played Cyberpunk on PC. It has done janky behaviors but no less than your average Ubisoft open world game. Even RDR2 had a lot of messed up situations with collisions and NPC behaviors.

Skyrim was very buggy upon release and to this day still contains issues that your standard set of starting community mods fix.
Mine has worked almost decently as well.
Couldn't use gun in one of the shooting mission and so on, but overall no game ending bugs.

Fallout 3 is worst for me in recent years. (Somehow managed to get most games working, more or less.)
Couldn't get past main screen for a while.

I had something funky happen on my update for console. The update was going on while I was getting in some Gears. A bit later I looked through the update Queue and CP2077 wasn't listed at all in recently updated or to be updated then I went to check Fike Info of the game but it wasn't installed anymore, not on the NVME and not on the external SSDs. So I had to install it all again, all 59.x GB had to be re-download. I've never had anything remotely like this happen before on console. The game just entirely uninstalled itself as it was updating and downloading the patch in the background.
Don't know why but since I have the game on PC it was weird. Haven't played the game in ages though just did the update from 1.06 to 1.11.

I’ve skipped the last 4639 posts and tweets.

Is Cyberpunk 1987 worth playing now after the patches? On PS5. Short answers only.

I know why Karamazov said yes but you should go in knowing being able to look past that the PS4 world (even on PS5) is quite empty and AI incredibly shallow an bugs are everywhere. My experience of CDPR patching the PS4 version to improve performance meant removing more and more things from the game on PS5 as a consequence. When it launched, there were plenty of pedestrians in the streets, when I last played it was like 28 Days Later ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You play games quickly, if you can start and finish it because CDPR deliver more patches removing more thing to improve performance, go for it!

it's empty in comparison to PC, or XsX to a certain extent, but it's not emptier than say GTA5 for exemple.
It's way worse than GTA V. Its; exceedingly rare to have even four of five cars on screen on PS5 whereas GTA will often render dozens. Likewise pedestrians. Except is specifically-scripted areas like markets, the numbers of pedestrians around the city is pretty sparse.

I really liked my 35ish hours in Cyberpunk but every patch detracted from the atmosphere of this being a living, breathing crammed city of the future. So I've put a pause on it until either they tweak the patches so the density of cars and pedestrians is cranked up - this doesn't seem a massive undertaking, there is literally a setting for this in the PC version - or until the full monty nextgen version is released.

But you do should to go play GTA V again to see what a busy city looks like! :yes: Cyberpunk ain't it. :no:

lol turns out the attention of details in this game is really ridiculous. one of the computer terminal in arasaka tower got an email from "anonymous worker" that was sent to "anonymous company feedback mailbox".

but scroll, down, it put the computer terminal used to sent the mail in the signature LOL. Truly corpo. the "fake" anonymous mailbox LOL

lol turns out the attention of details in this game is really ridiculous. one of the computer terminal in arasaka tower got an email from "anonymous worker" that was sent to "anonymous company feedback mailbox".

but scroll, down, it put the computer terminal used to sent the mail in the signature LOL. Truly corpo. the "fake" anonymous mailbox LOL

Yeah, found that one too on my first play-through :)
Pretty amazing and really rewarding to find in a game.

Back