What Anime are you watching now?

Yeah, me too. Thought it'd be much more kiddy orientated. Tell me if you still think so after the first episode. ;)

OMG Digi! Sorry for my language but...
What the fuck you've made mw watch 0_0 waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Gonna binge it after work! ho ho ho! Thanks a bunch!

Btw gotta watch "Cypher" anime to cleanse my mind

Started Kuroko no Basket.

First season was quite nice, but later seasons have usual problem of getting worse when characters and opponents get better.
It doesn't help that matches seem to be getting longer.

Just finished the first season of "Yakusoku no Neverland", The Promised Neverland, and WOAH!

Been putting off watching it because everyone said it's fantastic but needs a second season, second season started 3 weeks ago so I got the first three eps to watch for now at least.

Highly recommended, was NOT what I expected but blew away my expectations. Not a kids show, not a kids show at all!
The title graphics are hiding a lot in plain sight, my appreciation for that artwork went up a lot after completing the first season. It's a good story.

OMG I can't stop watching!

@everyone that also want to watch it, better to prepare time to binge watch it
Yup, same with me. I was going to stretch it out until the second season was almost done, nope watched it in under 24 hours and I'm waiting on episode 4 of the second season. Should be out now, bbiab! :p

@temesgen @digitalwanderer

Help me understand how they
Able to climb the wall using a rope that was tied BEHIND them?

Tree - rope (tied to the tree) - wall

If it was

Rope (tied to the tree) - wall - tree

It would make sense. But in ep8 or 9 it doesn't make sense at all.

Or this was a hint that the kids have super powers to wall run like ass creed or prince of Persia?

^^I've had trouble with that one for days now. :|

They did show
wall-running but I thought the rope was coming from top of the wall
, but its been long time since I saw the episodes.

I haven't seen any from Season 2 yet.

Still taking in Attack on Titan, final season. Episides 5, 6, and 7 have got it going on.

Okay, caught the scene from a search and showed the Manga artwork. It looks like the idea is
the rope serves as a swing and then they do some running.

Edit: YT video on the last part of it:

Last edited:
Just thought I'd add:

They tied the rope to the top of a tree near the wall to gain some vertical somehow, but I'm still not sure how the physics of it would work. :|

Just thought I'd add:

They tied the rope to the top of a tree near the wall to gain some vertical somehow, but I'm still not sure how the physics of it would work. :|

Its a swing that's tilted, like carnival ride.

Its a swing that's tilted, like carnival ride.
Yes, but...

...wouldn't they have to be basically climbing the rope while wall running to gain height which would pull them away from the wall? I know this is stupid, but it really did bug me. LOL

They're actually doing the opposite,
they're sliding further down the rope (further away from the tree) while running up the wall, otherwise they'd be pulled away from the wall and sling/swing back to the side where the tree is at.

At least thats how I'm opting to rationalize it.

They're actually doing the opposite,
they're sliding further down the rope (further away from the tree) while running up the wall, otherwise they'd be pulled away from the wall and sling/swing back to the side where the tree is at.

At least thats how I'm opting to rationalize it.
That's how I was suspending my disbelief too!

Back