CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

After doing god knows how many troubleshooting steps, I managed to fix most of my framerate issues (don't ask me how, with this many changes, I literally have no clue what worked).
When it works, the game is absolutely great.
Only problem right now, are the bugs that take you out of this incredibly immersive world CDPR have created.
I have lot's of nitpicks, like the driving and melee combat, but they really are minor.
The writing is great (it was one of my biggest fears for the game) especially the character work.
I'm doing most of the side quests and slowly progressing the main quest, and to this point, I really, really like it.

Does anywhere in the game it was ever touched that

Yes V sometimes were being controlled by Johnny. But most of the time, v was controlled by us, the video game player, outside of their simulated reality.

Something like the ahamkara and the nine did in Destiny where they suspect our Guardians are controlled by paracausal beings outside of their reality

Does anywhere in the game it was ever touched that

Yes V sometimes were being controlled by Johnny. But most of the time, v was controlled by us, the video game player, outside of their simulated reality.

Something like the ahamkara and the nine did in Destiny where they suspect our Guardians are controlled by paracausal beings outside of their reality
Only Gary the Prophet suspects anything....

anyone got hit with the "unable to scan" bug after finished Panam questline?

Googling around, people been hit with this bug since December, no fix found yet

Only Gary the Prophet suspects anything....

I tell you it's the aliens from Alpha Centauri :)

I like explosions!
photomode-05012021-165454.png

And Rouge in battle mode ;)
photomode-07012021-200007.png

I also am very fond of my Cartaker's shovel (The Witcher 3!)
photomode-07012021-202108.png

Last edited:
well beat the game, my only gripe about it would be that you just don't level enough in a normal playthrough to really max any of the trees unless you are totally fixated on one. i was level 26 when i finished and i did alot of random side missions 83 hours played. I imagine you would have to grind alot of the grindy gigs to get max level.

I skipped the tech and int trees completely, i never crafted anything which is kinda lame, maybe ill make a new playthrough later and focus on those, cuz i found some cool low level guns that i wound up not using later on.

anywho pretty good game, no complaints really i only saw a couple minor bugs.

well beat the game, my only gripe about it would be that you just don't level enough in a normal playthrough to really max any of the trees unless you are totally fixated on one. i was level 26 when i finished and i did alot of random side missions 83 hours played. I imagine you would have to grind alot of the grindy gigs to get max level.

I skipped the tech and int trees completely, i never crafted anything which is kinda lame, maybe ill make a new playthrough later and focus on those, cuz i found some cool low level guns that i wound up not using later on.

anywho pretty good game, no complaints really i only saw a couple minor bugs.
You get a bunch of XP for scrapping and crafting stuff. I didn't craft a lot in my first playthrough, but my second... I concentrated on it and ground out a handful of missions before The Heist and hit level 15 before meeting up at afterlife.

I was level 50 at about 100h mark and started crafting late in the game once I figured out how it really works. Crafting is probably the biggest money maker if you want to buy all the cars.
My play-through was based on hacking and technical abilities + pistols. Really enjoyable to blow robots with one single hack :)

Yesterday I've met an old friend, going back all the way to 2013!
photomode-09012021-221039.png

Made MOAR explosions ...
photomode-08012021-011944.png

had a moment to reflect on the NC as an entity:
photomode-08012021-014742.png

and found secret room in Kabuki district with interesting material playing on TV:
photomode-09012021-194100.png

Last edited:
This buggy turd is one of the best video game I've ever played!

The delataxi mission deliberately lure the player to exploit the game design / environment! Approach it however you want. It's crazy.

Hopefully they can smooth things up especially for last gen consoles. People are really missing up a great video gamet

Contagion with ping is way too OP tho. If the mission are ais small enough, one contagion can neutralize whole area. No effort is necessary.

Btw simply running to objective point is also OP. As the enemy takes a few seconds to fill up the eye / alert icon even if you run right in front of them.

Hmm maybe anything can be OP in this game. True freedom. Hahaha

Btw the NPC car actually have pre defined routes and doesn't really have real AI.

Maybe I should make a time lapse. Basically the driving ai

1. Have their own zone. They will stop in the middle of the road if they reached the edge of their zone.

2. Doesn't really have avoidance. They stop even with tiny bit of obstscle.

3. They have zero persistence. So if a car in front of you won't move, you can simply spin the camera 360 degrees and new cars will replace those cars, fixing the issue

4. They have pre defined route that they will follow no matter what (unless route is blocked, and on the first few minutes of them driving)

5. The important NPCs that part ways with you by driving, are not driving to any place. They are just driving and driving and driving until they hit the edge of their zone

6. When they stuck on edge of zone, pushing them a few meters pass the zone will make them continue their route

7. The longer an NPC drive around, the buggier the game. Cars suddenly vanish, stop at green light (maybe it was timer based instead of flag / event based?), empty streets in front with only the placeholder cars in the distance

Early in the game (still during lockdown), I found myself high enough in a building to look onto the highway in the distance. There was a blockade (physical barrier) at the same place, in both directions. Traffic wasn't starting from the blockade, so one side was correctly empty. The other side had traffice just fade out as it reached the barrier. They didn't even place the barrier, say, just after an exit so all the traffic could gracefully fade into the off-ramp.

Local traffic (at street level) did respect a barrier to get onto the highway. I saw cars stop at an intersection with a barrier and turn to avoid it.

Yeah, the traffic, especially in the distance is more akin to particles in Quake 2, I think, than any sort of AI controlled entities. Doesn't really bother me, though. I think my main complaint with the game is the level locked weapons and gear, and the fact that if you wonder into areas that are full of higher levels than you are, there is little reward for engaging with them. Sure, you get some XP, but I don't feel like it's substantially more than what you would get for grinding out encounters with easier enemies. And all the gear you get can't be used, so you can carry it or scrap it, or sell it I guess, but it's not very rewarding.

They don't always stop for every obstacle. I've been ran over by vehicles many times. :p

Regards,
SB

I forgot about that, iirc it was introduced in 1.06 or 1.05. I kept dying when crossing the road lol. Since then I always use fast travel. Thus I totally forgot about that.

Back