Steam, Origin, Epic, Twitch, Good*, *Games Sales [2007-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a holiday sale on at Epic again. 70% discount on Division 2, 40% on Star Wars Squadrons, bunch of others.

I somehow had a $10 coupon so got SWS for $13.99 and got another $10 coupon for buying it. Pretty good.

Also, there's now a Go-Kart available in GTA Online, which you can claim for free by logging in and going to the San Andreas Super Autos in-game website between 18th and 20th of Dec (will sell for GTA$ 895,000 normally).

Darting around Los Santos from the low down perspective is good fun.

There was a scare over at Reddit (r/humbebundle, maybe?) that Humble was banning some accounts for selling/gifting bundled games. Probably overblown and specific to volume resellers or people who split bundles (some for profit), but it’s a legit concern if you have a decent Humble library. I didn’t really pay attention as I don’t give many spare keys away.

Someone here sent me a gift link to a spare Humble game and it didn’t work, so I’m wary of them. I suggest revealing the Steam key yourself and sending that rather than using a gift link. Humble themselves offer gift links for friends and family, so they enable you to share, but maybe don’t overdo it (this also applies to New Year’s celebrations).

Last day to grab December’s Humble Choice. You get all 14 games this month with Premium ($20) or Classic (the grandfathered Monthly $12 plan), and there might be some offers floating around ($6/mo for 6 months, no pausing, or $99/yr with the ability to pause a month).

If it’s your first month, get a referral from someone and they get some store credit.

Children of Morta
Frog Detective 1 & 2
Indivisible
One Step from Eden
Overcooked! 2
Path of Giants
Shining Resonance Refrain
Still There
Tabletop Playground
The Beast Inside
Zwei The Arges Adventure
Zwei The Ilvard Insurrection

Steam links: https://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/filter:id/9480

Children of Morta and Indivisible are enough to get my $12. I think they’re both still on Xbox Game Pass, so you can probably finish them during the $1 trial.

I don't know how long it has/is valid but I had missed that Microsoft offers 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 USD.

I'm using a C2Q Q8400 and HD 5670 for two weeks more though, so can't use it effectively if I activate now. I don't want to risk missing it though so I might try the Cloud games though.

I bought a few more games besides Claybook in the Steam sale that were growing old in my wishlist and I think are at all-time lows ($2 or way less): Lumo, PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate, Kopanito Soccer, Hostile Waters: Anteus Rising (inspired by a suggestion in eastmen’s Carrier Command 2 thread), 50 Years.

Fanatical’s $5 Nitro bundle ends in a bit less than five days. $5 is about as cheap as Redout and all its expansion DLC have been, plus you get five more pretty diverse (style, reviews, age) racing games:

FIA European Truck Racing Championship
Grid (2019)
Grip
Project Cars GotY
Redout + all five track packs
TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge

Bundle details via ITAD.

I'm guessing your next open world romp will be cyberpunk 2077, but if not allow me to suggest Mad Max

Last edited:
I'm guessing your next open world romp will be cyberpunk 2077, but if not allow me to suggest Mad Max

Lol I'll probably play Cyberpunk in 2077. Mad Max is on my to do list but my next open world is probably Batman Origins. Still got a lot of backlog to burn.

Humble Choice for February (r/GameDeals thread w/ opinions and Steam links, ITAD w/ price histories and Steam/GOG links, Premium and Classic plans get all 12 games):

Boomerang Fu
Endless Space 2 Deluxe
Iris and the Giant
Lovecraft's Untold Stories
Moving Out
Outward + Soroboreans DLC + soundtrack
Trains Station Renovation
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
Valfaris
Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete
Werewolf: The Apocalypse:: Heart of the Forest
Wild Eight

This is more up my alley than last month's, which "featured" Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey and Pathologic 2.

Edit: And the Microsoft GamePass 3 months for $1 trial has been extended for another ten days. I'm sure if you neglect everything but eating and sleeping you could plow through all the Yakuzas. Maybe if there was an Achievement for that someone would actually do it....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back