Xbox Game Pass, Game Pass Ultimate now Includes EA Play! [XGP, GamePass]

Just my opinion, but if it does, it won't be the Ubisoft+ Tier that includes Day 0 title releases. It'll be more like the EA Play tier where you get the older games and perhaps a discount on the newer games and DLCs.

Would make more sense. It's hard to see a monthly service that costs the same as GPU just being offered as part of GPU.

January Console and PC lineup announced @ https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/01/05/coming-soon-xbox-game-pass-january-2021/
  • eFootball PES 2021 Season Update (Android and Console) – January 7
  • Injustice 2 (Android, Console, and PC) – January 7
  • The Little Acre (Android and Console) ID@Xbox – January 7
  • Torchlight III (Android and Console) ID@Xbox – January 14
  • Neoverse (PC) ID@Xbox – January 14
  • What Remains of Edith Finch (PC) ID@Xbox – January 14
  • YIIK: A Postmodern RPG (PC) ID@Xbox – January 14

TW_Available-Today_Coming-Soon_templates_1.7.2021_JPG.jpg

Would make more sense. It's hard to see a monthly service that costs the same as GPU just being offered as part of GPU.

maybe

they might be getting paid per game per game time and it could still be worth it to them if someone say tries the division 2 and loves it and ends up spending most of their month playing that

maybe

they might be getting paid per game per game time and it could still be worth it to them if someone say tries the division 2 and loves it and ends up spending most of their month playing that

Ubisoft+ has new titles on day one. It was more those day one sales I could see them having issues giving up. They'll have their own deal as you point out, so it could make sense.

The other element at play is how Ubisoft treat their larger titles. AC in particular use DLC is a semi GaaS proposition. They might see the advantage of getting people on that long tail of content.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/02/02/coming-soon-xbox-game-pass-february-2021/

Xbox_Game_Pass_Coming_Soon_February_Wave_1.jpg

Ghost of a Tale (PC) ID@Xbox – February 4
Project Winter (Android, Console and PC) ID@Xbox – February 4
The Falconeer (Android, Console and PC) – February 4
Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Console and PC) – February 11
Jurassic World Evolution (Android and Console) – February 11
Stealth Inc. 2: A Game of Clones (Android and Console) ID@Xbox – February 11
Wolfenstein: Youngblood (Android) – February 11

In Case You Missed It
Prison Architect (PC) ID@Xbox – Available now

More Cloud Games with Xbox Touch Controls
Ultimate members have new ways to play these cloud enabled games via their Android devices – each now featuring touch controls!
  • Donut County
  • Enter The Gungeon
  • Fractured Minds
  • Monster Sanctuary
  • River City Girls
  • The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics
  • The Walking Dead: A New Frontier – Episode 1
  • The Walking Dead: Michonne – A Telltale Miniseries
  • The Walking Dead: Season Two
  • The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season
  • Touhou Luna Nights
  • What Remains of Edith Finch
  • Yes, Your Grace

Looking forward to Falconeer. Surprised it didn't launch on day one tbh. I thought MS has given it some backing.

Yes, You Grace and Donut County seem like a good mobile options. Started playing the latter and daughter nabbed the Xbox from me to have a go. Have had a chance to go on the Xbox since. :rolleyes:

Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age.

Best Final Fantasy game ever. Sure, it's the only FF game I've played. But I loved it! :yes:

Sweet, I've been wanting to try out Code Vein. Not sure if I'll have the time, but cool none-the-less.

Also, played Donut County from the last releases. That was a pleasant experience. I'm not sure I'd call it a game, but it was cool and relaxing. I'd never pay for it, but it's the perfect little bite sized experience that you can indulge in with something like Game Pass.

Regards,
SB

One thing I've heard about Code Vein is that the NPC companions are ridiculously powerful and make the game much easier. If you want a souls like challenge, then don't take any NPC companions along.

I may play with an NPC companion because of this since I don't have time for a tradition Souls-like difficulty playthrough.

Regards,
SB

Bethesda games hitting GamePass tomorrow.

"What’s more, 16 of those titles will be available everywhere you play whether it’s PC, console, or mobile devices through the cloud for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members."

"A handful of these games will also benefit from FPS Boost on Xbox Series X|S, and we’ll have more to share on that soon."​

BethesdaXGP_Inline.jpg

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/03/11/20-bethesda-games-now-on-xbox-game-pass/

"A handful of these games will also benefit from FPS Boost on Xbox Series X|S, and we’ll have more to share on that soon."
Nice for the older games, but I really think that games where they still have the code they should patch up.
Usually nothing special just 1080-1440p60 XSS, 4k60 XSX.
The benefit to the gamer, the sevice, and best place to play games easily makes it worthwhile in my eyes.

I could use some skyrim updates.
Haha, I one hand I would definitely like a third console generation update to the game, on the other I want them to release Starfield and get on with Elder Scrolls VI. :yes:

Back