CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

A part of me wants to say this should have stayed on PC... as a PC exclusive. Because the console showings aren't all that impressive at the moment. I know, I know, patches are coming for the console editions. But still...
Previous gen fair enough. Although I've not watched the vids or read any reviews etc.
It would have to be really really bad to be a reason to skip current gen.
sigh.. this game makes me feel like Series S is a mistake lol.
--Snip--
Good luck little fella.
:LOL:
Are there any reviews or comparisons with it yet?

? DLSS isn't supported yet?

sigh.. this game makes me feel like Series S is a mistake lol.

I'm shaking my head here looking at the performance graphs across the GPUs. Good luck little fella.

dlss is supported and looks great. Only issues I had with dlss was the mirror and sheriff's shirt in beginning that showed moire effect. Outside that it looks same or better than native in motion to my eyes. Didn't do any zoomed in stills to compare as that's not the way I play games. Native has pretty horrible blurring at places in motion and only looks good when still. The spiky leaves in the trees in beginning are super blurry in native at least to my eyes. 3070fe I get around 30fps with native 1440p and dlss quality gives 50fps+. That's everything at ultra. Psycho mode for raytracing is too heavy for 3070fe. The film grain effect completely ruins graphics, first I thought it was terrible noise from ray tracing but luckily it wasn't.

Probably really high framerate would remove blurriness in native. I suspect it's temporal accumulation effect and difference between frames was just too large. Probably dlss is better largely due to higher fps and potentially better taa implementation.

Btw the patch also updates the animation archive.

I wonder if it's to prepare for a "less flickering" toggle to make the game safer for some people that's sensitive to flashing lights?

I miss the days (6th gen and prior) when each platform got its own custom coded and designed version of a game. Usually by entirely different developers. That way, every user got an optimzed experience for whatever machine they owned, even if the versions looked radically different.
I suppose that's not possible with unified ecosystems like XBO-XBX and PS4-PS4Pro.
But the base versions of this game should have some changes that enable a better playing experience.
I dunno, like distance fog or something...

game installed, patch downloading...it installed it on the external HDD, wonder if i should transfer it to the SSD to improve things a bit maybe.

Now we know why MS didn't buy CDPR. LOL

What a mess.

It'll resolve itself in 2021 on next-gen systems, but I weep for last gen XO and PS4 owners....

I don’t understand how they can go from the Witcher 3, which looked like a cross gen 360-Xbox one game, to this: which looks like the first next generation game. It’s amazing!
I would say both statements are exagerrated. When w3 debut was considered as one of best looking game it's times, yes, it didn't ages very well but it got prized for graphics in 2015. Cyberpunk looks very good but probably only on rtx 3080 ultra settings with rt, I can't see real next generation leap here to be honest.

I would say both statements are exagerrated. When w3 debut was considered as one of best looking game it's times, yes, it didn't ages very well but it got prized for graphics in 2015. Cyberpunk looks very good but probably only on rtx 3080 ultra settings with rt, I can't see real next generation leap here to be honest.

Witcher III was released in mid 2015 and it looked outdated compared to other games from that time period such as Ryse, AC Unity, The Order 1886, Battlefront 2015, The DIvision, Doom and so on.

Back