CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

“No explosion like you can see on the other consoles or on PC.” So, more realistic? ;)

The point being the van exploding is a goal of the game (I’m guessing, because he said he shot the guys in the van dead), so it staying intact is a bug?

But is he saying to cancel because of bugs that only happen on base consoles? That’s the impression I get from those two clips. Or is it an issue of performance or bugs? If any company will come good it’d be CDPR, but I can understand wanting fully playable games at launch.

Last edited:
"This guy said to cancel preorder if you have a base ps4 or a one s."

I think this a bit of overreaction, and people have to adjust their expectation accordingly. I mean this is xbox and ps4, this game dosent look that bad on base systems.

"This guy said to cancel preorder if you have a base ps4 or a one s."

I think this a bit of overreaction, and people have to adjust their expectation accordingly. I mean this is xbox and ps4, this game dosent look that bad on base systems.

The two journalists who played multiple hours of games on base console and not from the same website, same conclusion base console version are very bad and think the games must have release only on PC and current generation consoles.

CdProjekt hides the games on Ps4 and Xbox One for a reason...

Midnight local time for all game releases is surely as simple as it gets rather than midnight aligning to one timezone which might be 4pm or 3pm (or 4am or 5am) depending the date of release and local daylight saving adjustments.

I think the point for PC players was that everyone around the world would get to start playing at the same time. I know there's been times when a game has unlocked in Australia and people are playing it and I've just been sitting here twiddling my thumbs wishing I could play the game. /cry.

IIRC - the consoles all unlocked based on local time and not a global time.

Regards,
SB

a0f283ac8338c6212231711042b90c18d74151db.jpeg

28cc1d40e0a54c46d16dbeac69009b590b117d47.jpeg

The PS4 version.

a0f283ac8338c6212231711042b90c18d74151db.jpeg

28cc1d40e0a54c46d16dbeac69009b590b117d47.jpeg

The PS4 version.

Conclusion - if you require best graphics from modern games, wait for PS5/XBoxSeX or buy high end PC.

Look at it the same way as TW3 on Switch. Almost unthinkable achievement enabling huge game to run on a handheld, albeit at much lower fidelity. Still, that enabled players to experience Geralt on the move and enjoy his adventures. I see people playing on last gen base consoles somewhat akin to Switch TW3 players. Glad they can enjoy the story and game, but to fully experience high tech features, play on more beefy hardware.

Conclusion - if you require best graphics from modern games, wait for PS5/XBoxSeX or buy high end PC.

Look at it the same way as TW3 on Switch. Almost unthinkable achievement enabling huge game to run on a handheld, albeit at much lower fidelity. Still, that enabled players to experience Geralt on the move and enjoy his adventures. I see people playing on last gen base consoles somewhat akin to Switch TW3 players. Glad they can enjoy the story and game, but to fully experience high tech features, play on more beefy hardware.

With bad framerate, TW3 on switch does not have a bad framerate.

PS$ Pro and Xbox One X version are ok not the base console and CDProjekt did like many studios they hide it.

Gamersyde has high quality (non youtube) 4k videos of the Series X and One X version.

I'd say the Series X is definitely playing strictly the One X version, purely in BC mode. Either that, or they used the Dirt 5 engine (very low poly models on some car parts).

All these images are without the Day 0 patches for consoles? I didn't exactly follow as to when the Day 0 patches would be released or unlocked.

Back