Xbox Series X [XBSX] [Release November 10 2020]

Obviously multiplayer games.

Yeah, but why not work at all? Why not treat it like any online games that loses the connection and kicks you to the lobby/login? It's not a big deal for Series X/S games because they load near-instantly anyway but some current gen games take an age to load.

So, anyone picked theirs up yet??

Interested to see the opinions of the B3D folks after they pick up a box.

From MS - via FedEx - out for delivery
From Game Stop - opens at 10

.........and now I have a kidney stone and AMD has lost my warranty return 3700x. Cannot win for losing I swear. I think my sense of humor is heading downhill.

I should be up and running on a TCL 55r635 and the Vizio OLED by this evening if anyone has something they would like me to test out.

From MS - via FedEx - out for delivery
From Game Stop - opens at 10

.........and now I have a kidney stone and AMD has lost my warranty return 3700x. Cannot win for losing I swear. I think my sense of humor is heading downhill.

I should be up and running on a TCL 55r635 and the Vizio OLED by this evening if anyone has something they would like me to test out.

Borderlands 3's updates would be interesting to see. Any of the games that are upgraded that haven't been shown much so far (looks like Doom Eternal updates are coming much later).

Borderlands 3's updates would be interesting to see. Any of the games that are upgraded that haven't been shown much so far (looks like Doom Eternal updates are coming much later).

I don't have Borderlands 3, but anything on GamePass I can do. I think I actually have a bunch of old OG XBOX and maybe some 360 discs around. Be curious to try them.

Destiny 2? Don't think we've seen much of the 4k/60hz patch.

(I'm not familiar with Gamepass, but think D2 is free)

I don't have Borderlands 3, but anything on GamePass I can do. I think I actually have a bunch of old OG XBOX and maybe some 360 discs around. Be curious to try them.
Gears 2 & 3 please?

Still kinda miffed about them not saying which games get the double framerate enchantment ala Fallout 4.

Are Doom and Wolfenstein still on Gamepass? (I care less about Doom Eternal tbh haha).

Are Doom and Wolfenstein still on Gamepass? (I care less about Doom Eternal tbh haha).

I don't think so. That's what drove me to purchase them, dropping off GamePass. And then shortly thereafter MS purchased the entire company. The same thing happened when I bought HellBlade. Hmmmmm. What games should I buy next? :mrgreen:

Back