Xbox Series X [XBSX] [Release November 10 2020]

https://ibb.co/zb1W3r0

fable rumors

Screenshot-2020-11-04-10-41-48-14.jpg

I have a PS5 coming next week and I cancelled my XSX pre-order when I was able to secure a 3080. It was really the lack of games that made me cancel the XSX this year. I may get it next year if I can get a deal on a PS4Pro trade in.
This is me right now. This year has already been expensive, new iPad Pro, new MacBook Air, new iPhone, new TV, PS5 + SSD, new furniture and now I can get a 3080 but I'd have to cancel the Series X.

Arghhhhh! Does anybody in or near London, want a Series X? It's being delivered on Tuesday by Amazon and I'll charge what I paid for it, base RRP - you just gave to bring cash and pick it up from SE16.

Otherwise, I think I need to cancel the pre-order and buy a Series X the other side of Christmas.

This is me right now. This year has already been expensive, new iPad Pro, new MacBook Air, new iPhone, new TV, PS5 + SSD, new furniture and now I can get a 3080 but I'd have to cancel the Series X.

Arghhhhh! Does anybody in or near London, want a Series X? It's being delivered on Tuesday by Amazon and I'll charge what I paid for it, base RRP - you just gave to bring cash and pick it up from SE16.

Otherwise, I think I need to cancel the pre-order and buy a Series X the other side of Christmas.

Keep the Xbox and wait for a 3xxx card with more than 10gb?

if you are not strapped for cash immediately:
pick up and hold
pick up 3080.

Wait on reviews. If toss XSX, you'll get market value or you'll get above market rate depending on demand
If toss 3080, you'll get market value or above market rate depending on demand.

the worst choice is cancelling your place in line.

You guys remember beginning of XBO, you could launch like Killer Instinct and setup a match. Waiting to connect to a match, and during that time you could hotswap to something else while waiting for that lobby to happen?

I'm surprise that isn't a feature they want to bring back. To be able to wait for a match make to happen and now play another game entirely or something. There is definitely the horsepower to do it.

This thing?
Smart Match
Ryse001.png

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2013/07/30/games-smartmatch-feature/
Wait what, this ever happened???

edit: ah I see you cannot play another game while waiting for match for one game.

Back