Xbox Series X [XBSX] [Release November 10 2020]

I saw the horrible (max) power consumption of ps5 (350 watts) ... Do someone knows the XSX/XSS max power consumption ?

So the SS will be just 100$ from a full console? To confuse the consumers or to deprive the SS of the last little meaning?
MS had the xbox 360 arcade and one with a hard drive. So i don't think it will confuse a customer any less than sony having a ps5 at the same price as a ps4 pro or even $100 diffrence .

The xss will still be a smaller console in a much smaller foot print and will still cost less. Most likely it will get the first price drop of any of the consoles.

Microsoft is revealing today the exact time you’ll be able to preorder an Xbox Series X or Series S console on September 22nd. Preorders will start at 11AM ET / 8AM PT on September 22nd at Amazon, Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Costco, Sam’s Club, Gamestop, Newegg, and Army and Airforce Exchange Service.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/9/17/21444044/xbox-series-x-s-preorder-time-date-microsoft-retailers

If you want to pre-order on Microsoft's site use this for the Xbox Series X...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-series-x/8wj714n3rbtl

Tommy McClain

That Fable screen is CGI? What about the other screens, cant be ingame?

All from their digital events/trailers. So don't expect in-game screenshots unless the games are shipping "soon" & have already released them publicly.

Anyway, it's just a showcase & not meant to be taken as a definitive look of the game. If you haven't heard if Klobrille before, then know he's like the ultimate Xbox fanboy & he does a lot of design work like this. You should check out his timeline.

Tommy McClain

A bunch of those are already out. At least I have already played Gears 5, Gears Tactics and Sea of Thieves on PC. I don't know about the others.

But not with the Series X|S updates they're getting on launch. For those that haven't played them on Xbox or PC they will be new to them.

Tommy McClain

Back