Sony PlayStation 5 Retail Shape? *spawn*

you"ve seen a XsX shell, whatever was inside. We seen a chinese photo from the factory with a ps5 in their hands a few months ago. We know they ramped up the production.
No need to worry.

you"ve seen a XsX shell, whatever was inside. We seen a chinese photo from the factory with a ps5 in their hands a few months ago. We know they ramped up the production.
No need to worry.
I've actually seen the real thing in person. But these people don't have a shell they have a real unit. To be eligible for an award the thing had to be at the show. Its why the ps5 wasn't nominated but the amicco and xbox series x was.

Also is it bad that i preordered the amicco ?

One of my friends who's a fulltime streamer said SONY gave them a PS5 to "test". Not sure how reliable that info is but there you go.

I can't think of an influencer campaign that has managed to keep quiet on anything major ever, but then I'm old and thus may well have missed them successfully keeping secrets rather than dropping hints Inspector Clouseau could crack for followers

Your friend better be a top tier streamer. Now there are some plausible scenarios assuming they are. They’re not giving systems to streamers until the start of the final push, because they have no reason to. They want the magic unboxing and fake enthusiasm that people for some reason fall for. As no software is currently running in retail mode, they would have to have a dev kit. There is no possible way that happened. The best possible case scenario, assuming again top tier, is that someone came around with a console and let them play with it for a few hours, given that there’s no press events. Someone also could have snuck them into a developer where they saw it. I find the latter the most likely scenario at this point in time, assuming they’re telling the truth. It’s something that sounds plausible to them, especially id they’re covering for someone, but not to someone who’s been doing this a long time.

is that someone came around with a console and let them play with it for a few hours, given that there’s no press events.

That's exactly what they did with Geoff Keighley with his DS Hype Video.

One of my friends who's a fulltime streamer said SONY gave them a PS5 to "test". Not sure how reliable that info is but there you go.
Are you talking about this clown? MarlonGaming?

EgtOlvxXgAEuOPX

Back