The Next Sony Event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there is another PS5 event on the 6th apparently?

Getting a bit bored of these 1-hour events every 2 months or so. And don’t get me started on the likely 1080p “live stream”. Again.
At least whenever they show it, we know we will get gameplay. :)

I'm excited to see more Spider-man Miles Morales gameplay and maybe a few enemy bosses. :D
Actually will be happy if they show more gameplay of all the games from the previous show. They don't have to show any new games imo.
I mean who doesn't want to know who the evil guy was at the end of Bugsnax?

At least whenever they show it, we know we will get gameplay. :)

I'm excited to see more Spider-man Miles Morales gameplay and maybe a few enemy bosses. :D
Actually will be happy if they show more gameplay of all the games from the previous show. They don't have to show any new games imo.
I mean who doesn't want to know who the evil guy was at the end of Bugsnax?

Apparently there’s a couple of huge announcements coming, one of which is the new GOW.

Apparently there’s a couple of huge announcements coming, one of which is the new GOW.
This is my most anticipated PS5 game.

Gears of War or God of War? If God of War, it's gonna be the continuation of the new one or the old one I wonder.
I think Barlog already wrote the whole trilogy. Just enough for Kratos to kill all the Asgardian gods^^

God of war "2" is an obvious incoming game.
A huge annoucement would be something like Silent hill reboot...or a Ridge Racer complete collection remake VR compatible :runaway:

God of war "2" is an obvious incoming game.
A huge annoucement would be something like Silent hill reboot...or a Ridge Racer complete collection remake VR compatible :runaway:
Yeah the Silent Hill rumour has been going round for a while but nobody knows if it's actually true or not!

So next thursday... But nothing about PS5 this time.... What ?
They said they would check in on some ps5 stuff.

But sony needs to make the case for someone who doesn't have the $500 bucks or whatever to buy a ps5 to buy a ps4. Say what you will about Halo and how it looks but if your looking at a budget console you saw a bunch of new games coming to the xbox one family and lockhart.. What big sony stuff is hitting ps4 in the future ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back