Final Fantasy VII Remake

it seems SQEX keeps fiddling with FF7R, even close to launch, or after launch. On the PC footage they released, they changed the camera in a scene. But we dont know PC footage is from older build from PS4 release or newer.

93814706_3733197500048315_2728380427210326016_o.jpg

Congrats SE, well deserved, now patch up those textures with them money and release Part 2 next year while it's still hot:D.
In comparison
God of War: 3.1 mil in 3 days
Spider-Man: 3.3 mil in 3 days

How did they count
93814706_3733197500048315_2728380427210326016_o.jpg

Congrats SE, well deserved, now patch up those textures with them money and release Part 2 next year while it's still hot:D.
In comparison
God of War: 3.1 mil in 3 days
Spider-Man: 3.3 mil in 3 days
How did they count 3 days?

The game was released almost a week before schedule in certain countries. IIRC it was Australia, some on EU, some on NA. None on Asia

Preorders and sales within the first days of launch. so yeah first 3 days after the 10th. Granted they would have sold through their stock regardless

They should have inserted a HQ model of Lightning when Cloud.... you know... got into disguise - even given him the stage name of Lightning. It would have been perfect. Because.

*ahem*

So desu ne? :runaway:

Last edited:
They should have inserted a HQ model of Lightning when Cloud.... you know... got into disguise - even given him the stage name of Lightning. It would have been perfect. Because.

*ahem*

So desu ne? :runaway:

They could have even done a tie-in with The CW series and used designs and CGI from there ...

i don't know how many parts they plan to do, but i could imagine once all released, a full edition upgraded to UE5 :love:
The rubble, debris and the skydome in UE5 would have more polygons than the CG:LOL:. My best bet for EP2 tho would be right around when midgen upgrades arrive.

It made me want to replay it on PS5. Looks soooo good and I hope they fixed the texture problems

Back