CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

Please show something good, please show something good....

Video compression is the same as Sony's showcase.

Maybe try one of the other streams? I did not see any that were labeled as YouTube Premiere. All seemed to be either IGN or GameSpot or TheGameAwards.

TGA seems to be ahead of the other streams, so maybe closer to the source?

TGA:

---

IGN:

GameSpot:

Lizzie borden ?
Lizzie Borden took an axe, gave her mother 40 whacks. When she saw what she had done, she gave her father 41.

So a couple weeks until the next Night City Wire event. Do they have these scheduled until release or is there a set number of them?

Cyberpunk 'Detective mode' looked interesting but I'm more interested in hearing what journalists think from their four-hour-do-anything experience of playing the game.

TGA said he had to wait 5 more minutes, until 9:30, before he can talk about it officially. I'm sure that's going on right now, and others will follow suit. Might be a while longer before write ups are done, depending on how long ago their play event happened.

TGA said he had to wait 5 more minutes, until 9:30, before he can talk about it officially. I'm sure that's going on right now, and others will follow suit. Might be a while longer before write ups are done, depending on how long ago their play event happened.
Yes, watching/reading experiences now. It all sounds good. Future GTA RPG sums it up.

So you can play as three types of characters at least.

Corpo, Street Kid and Nomad. The character models look a bit stiff, hopefully final looks better. I like the gameplay, it has a lot of potential.

It also looks like each character type has it's own character story line. Nice. Good for replayability.

I suppose at some point the story lines will merge but beginning seems different.

I will play the game on PS5 no way i will play it on PS4.

It will be nextgen console or PC for me. I hope we know how performance is on PS5/XSX relative to PC for day one nextgen console launch in advance. CDPR have said nextgen consoles will play the game better than current gen consoles but they also said the fully-optimised nextgen console patches are a way off.

That is the big question for me.

I will play the game on PS5 no way i will play it on PS4.

It will be nextgen console or PC for me. I hope we know how performance is on PS5/XSX relative to PC for day one nextgen console launch in advance. CDPR have said nextgen consoles will play the game better than current gen consoles but they also said the fully-optimised nextgen console patches are a way off.

That is the big question for me.

Back