Demon's Souls Remake [PS5]

EaRDH48XQAU2aK8

I didn’t play the original either. Looking pretty neat. This vs Dark Souls which one came first ?

I didn’t play the original either. Looking pretty neat. This vs Dark Souls which one came first ?

Demon Souls. The saga didn't continue because Sony owns the IP. But Dark Souls is the spiritual successor to Demon Souls.

Never played a Souls-style game but damn, this does look good. It may be time to get into a new genre, like how I never played an RPG before Oblivion.

Bluepoint joins the big boys now, this is up there with Horizon 2 in graphics. My my the level of visual fidelity in this scale is astounding.

I'm playing DS3 now (infuriating, but not as much as DS2, still not as good as Bloodborne), and the engine really shows its limits. Looking forward to tear my hair out with this too! The big panoramic shots at the beginning were amazing, but not sure it is was meant to be CGI? I think we'll have these doubts a lot this gen.

I'm playing DS3 now (infuriating, but not as much as DS2, still not as good as Bloodborne), and the engine really shows its limits. Looking forward to tear my hair out with this too! The big panoramic shots at the beginning were amazing, but not sure it is was meant to be CGI? I think we'll have these doubts a lot this gen.

This is not the same engine than From Software title.

This is the bluepoint engine, I suppose the game will maybe looks better than Elden Ring.

It's a remake, not a remastered game.

Hope they will flesh out the broken archstone. Please please don't deviate too much from the original art direction.

And if possible, keep the voice of the Maiden in Black ... "soo the world could be mended ~".

I see snowy mountain scenes in the trailer ...

(Broken) archstone of the Giants ?

Back