The Last of Us (Part) 2 [PS4]

Will Sony delay release of The Last Of Us 2 because of CoronaVirus Pandemic?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't be silly.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I honestly can't understand why the games industry hasn't done something to try to deal with how shitty youtube is. Between Sony and Microsoft, you'd think even as a partnership they might be able to find a way to host their trailers, gameplay vids with better quality.
Gamersyde used to host all their HQ 4k trailers and gameplay but not so much now which is a big shame. I can't this is an issue in 2020 especially for those multi billion dollar company.

GameReactor Sweden
Some parts of it are "quite pretty", if you ask me. Atmospheric, alive. It is mainly the snow levels that are a bit... boring looking, at times. Other parts of Naughy Dog's extremely hyped second part are so good-looking that I've mainly been sitting with my mouth wide-open during most of the day. With maximally widenened old-man eyes and the tongue down by my knees. Check the picture below and start drooling.
Maximum graphics ensues.

Yeah, and then there's issue with reviewer scared to give bad score because ethey want to keep a good relationship with publishers. IIRC there was a bit of uproar years ago with Bethesda or Rockstar

I mean you can say that about every game, but its a 'normal' problem regarding influence bias. Not a conspiracy like pubs directly paying reviewers to sing praises of games.

Of which we, will most assuredly hear in the coming weeks due to the nonsense outrage regarding being mad the plot didnt go in the way people wanted throwing around alt right tantrum conspiracies like women forcing gay agendas on people. That meta user score is gonna be a mess

they really need to do something about clothes next gen, i'm tired of clothes looking so rigid when characters are so detailed.
it's like she is wearing a metal shirt.

Man some of the locales look absolutely stunning, the foliage and lighting are very well rendered. Can imagine this would look that much better in HDR.

Once again it seems Naughty Dog has combined everything ( graphics, animation, audio and seems like AI but that's hard to tell without playing)
To reach a new high, almost seemed like a next gen game.

Now I just have to decide if I want to eat next month or play the Last of Us part 2.

Yeah, and then there's issue with reviewer scared to give bad score because ethey want to keep a good relationship with publishers. IIRC there was a bit of uproar years ago with Bethesda or Rockstar
In my experience, no dev/publisher has ever give us any grief [or frankly, any comment] for any pre-release review copy they've sent to the small gaming website I write for. By accepting the early copy [sometimes weeks in advance], we only have to accept the standard review embargo that all gaming/media sites get. In some cases that embargo is fully open and only states dates when reviews can go up, while some have some additional restrictions on disclosing some parts of the game. For example, embargo for FF7R review that I did stated that recipients of early copies should not openly talk or show screens/videos from the last chapter of the game. Fair enough. Those who don't want to be restricted can get review copy at launch day. And no one had a bad comment because of our coverage/score.

Didn't they steal the boat from God of War ? Joel simulator ? The circle is complete now. (I kid. :mrgreen:)

Anyways I couldn't resist, I just ordered the Pro LE bundle ! It's beautiful and hopefully less noisy than my current Pro.

pr%C3%A9co-ps4-pro-%C3%A9dition-limit%C3%A9e-the-last-of-us-part-2.jpg

The long gameplay video showed so many awesome things and making some not so awesome things looks jarring. Like the swimming on surface animation. Looks more robotic than any other animations

In my experience, no dev/publisher has ever give us any grief [or frankly, any comment] for any pre-release review copy they've sent to the small gaming website I write for. By accepting the early copy [sometimes weeks in advance], we only have to accept the standard review embargo that all gaming/media sites get. In some cases that embargo is fully open and only states dates when reviews can go up, while some have some additional restrictions on disclosing some parts of the game. For example, embargo for FF7R review that I did stated that recipients of early copies should not openly talk or show screens/videos from the last chapter of the game. Fair enough. Those who don't want to be restricted can get review copy at launch day. And no one had a bad comment because of our coverage/score.
Yeah square has never been having any issue with reviewers giving bad score IIRC. The only I remember bas Bethesda or Rockstar. I forgot which one and or both of them.

Can't Google on a new tab because Android will remove this tab from ram :(

I like everything they've done mechanically to the stealth and combat gameplay. I hope there is a non-lethal counter to dogs, like drugging them or luring them away with meat. I have no qualms about knifing digital dogs but an enemy that just follows your exact path is not particularly interesting but I am curious as to how effective doubling back on yourself will work.

I like everything they've done mechanically to the stealth and combat gameplay. I hope there is a non-lethal counter to dogs, like drugging them or luring them away with meat. I have no qualms about knifing digital dogs but an enemy that just follows your exact path is not particularly interesting but I am curious as to how effective doubling back on yourself will work.

I'm also hoping for non lethal human take down. In TLOU2 I suspect the "enemies" we are killing probably are humans with family and they just want to protect those dear to them. To make things worse, their idle chatter probably will reflect this.

Its quite different with killing "cardboard" soldiers in call of duty. Heck, I'm already not comfortable with killing the fallen in destiny....

Back