Xbox Series S [XBSS] (Lockhart) General Rumors and Speculation *spawn*

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS5 and Xbox will both use raytracing hardware where necessary, but the burden of casting rays for audio is low.
Do we have proof of this, though?
Is there e.g. any audio ray/path tracing demo for RTX hardware where we can see the compute utilization?
Honest question, because all I have as comparison is that Steam Audio's use of Radeon Rays (without ray tracing hardware though..) where they only make it available for offline processing.

still skeptical on lockhart. Sorry guys, just don't see it. Great if it was it's own device doing it's own thing playing games like a PC with that APU is fairly reasonable. It's serving another market.
But as a console and being held up to XSX, just doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I don't know what lockhart is, we don't know if it's still alive, and we don't know what purpose it's serving. I know the first thought is to go straight to console, but it may not. Could very well be the chip that goes into the next hololens, or something of that sort.

Friend told me there was some French YouTuber who said it was not going to be called 'Series S' and now i just want to get this nonsense out of my brain before the event:

Anytime you want to play.
Anywhere you want to play.
Any way you want to play.

Xbox Series A

Friend told me there was some French YouTuber who said it was not going to be called 'Series S' and now i just want to get this nonsense out of my brain before the event:

Xbox Series A

Ah they can do a promotion with Seria A and have Juve players promote it.

Xbox Series A

And then a Digital version? -_-

They can just show the Lockhart badge later, when/if they actually show the console. It doesn't prove anything other than Lockhart needs a silhouette that can be turned into a nice badge.

So you you think they will have a different badge for Lockhart? I don't know if that's a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back