The Spoilering: LOU 2 [2020-04] *spawn*

In a follow-up statement provided to Ars, a Sony Interactive Entertainment rep said the company had "identified the primary individuals responsible for the unauthorized release of TLOU2 assets. They are not affiliated with Naughty Dog or SIE. We are unable to comment further because the information is subject to an ongoing investigation.

Made up Horror stories? Where?

EDIT: I mean, I have yet to see where the questionable work conditions was proven to be false and made up.

Jason scheier confirmed crunch in ND just as he did with Rockstar before RDR2. But im not referring to that, but the 'leaks' saying that the 'game dev' who leaked stuff was not only fired for payment dispute(which we know now is wrong but because of his religion.

Based on some nonsense leaks certain people taking seriously and even some media is reporting, ND higher ups are 'on an sjw crusade' where they hate and will out, shame and fire anyone who is christian because supposedly the game has 'anti religious elements'.

Just seems like nonsense from people who have been banging on about the game having an "sjw agenda" since the reveal because it has two people in a lgbt relationship.

I can understand if your politically on the right and you dont agree with teh gays and leaving nd for that; but i see no evidence where this is a huge issue of leadership or where a lot of turnover is occuring

Last edited:
Damage control. The material can only come from one place, maybe the actual leaker isn't a ND employee, but where did the material come from then? Conspiricy theorie's about hacking etc i dont buy.
Either way, it doesn't matter really, the damage has been done, there's really no need to point fingers at people.

Jason scheier confirmed crunch in ND just as he did with Rockstar before RDR2. But im not referring to that, but the 'leaks' saying that ND higher ups are 'on an sjw crusade' where they hate and will out, shame and fire anyone who is christian because supposedly the game has 'anti religious elements'.

Just seems like nonsense from people who have been banging on about the game having an "sjw agenda" since the reveal because it has two people in a lgbt relationship.

Oh sweet Rick Sanchez! I had not seen any of that cruft at all most likely because I avoid certain places. That sounds pure batshit crazy right there. Thanks for the laugh and head-shake and sigh.

Neil Druckmann is warning people not to read his own twitter comments.

Today the leak was posted on Era, someone made a thread with a bait title and the full spoiler in the body, mods deleted it in time for me, not for others.

So the concern trolls were wrong? Shocking.

Trolls are much clever than you think. They easily combined the "nd is a workers hellhole"(which unfortunately is true to some degree although many studios share this) with the "nd is a looney hollywood liberal studio that is intolerant" somehow.

Truth and fiction are not so different when combined with plot leaks that have upset a ton of people and they want to raise pitchforks somehwhere. This is the gamer community in a nutshell.

Its funny because these same types would usually take the completely opposite tack regarding workers rights under these big companies and development creative philosiphy wheb it comes to pushing the acceptable limits of storytelling and expression..which is pure hypocrisy by itself.

All this bickering over who's to blame, it doesn't matter does it? The damage has been done and will continue to do so. ND should see over their nda and security, somehow somewhere it got out.

All this bickering over who's to blame, it doesn't matter does it? The damage has been done and will continue to do so. ND should see over their nda and security, somehow somewhere it got out.

It kinda matters cause it is pertinent to quashing some of the more silly rumors

It kinda matters cause it is pertinent to quashing some of the more silly rumors

No, because a rumor is just that, a rumor. I think people should have learned how much rumors hold water seeing back on all the rumors regarding console hardware for over two years.

No, because a rumor is just that, a rumor. I think people should have learned how much rumors hold water seeing back on all the rumors regarding console hardware for over two years.

Rumors matter when it comes to public perception and branding it they are far reaching enough dont they?

Unfortunately these "gamergate" dumb-fucks love to stir shit up on the Internet, and invent political agendas in everything. I'm sure they're probably trolling every forum they can find, but their numbers are small and they're pretty easy to avoid. They look like a big group because they're loud, but they're just a fringe group stringing each other along with mind-numbing "chemtrails" conspiracies. They're pretty easy to avoid. Just avoid reddit, 4-chan and twitter. Your life will be better for it anyway.

Just avoid reddit, 4-chan and twitter. Your life will be better for it anyway.

Those have always been hot places for rumors, especially for console hardware speculations which all of them had wrong. Regarding ND, there's probably some truth to it, it's not something appearing this week, there have been reports before, were not hearing such things from santa monica or id software. It's just the internet, things get blown out of proportion.

And remember it was this Jason journalist reporting about ND being a bad workplace and all, avoid people like him too, he obviously wants attention.

"The individuals we referenced in our statement are not former employees or contractors of SIE or ND."

Jason is a legit journo who has never actually steered anyone wrong before as long as ive been following him. Hes 100% in the right exposing these pubs and devs if he sees them doing wrong. Ofc hes not infallible..he commented on the situation before he looked into it and had to backtrack. But hes still respectable.

The issue is when lazy media outlets dont actually know anything but repost rumors from the darkweb on the off chance its a bloodborne like real leak so they can get clicks and exposure...which just means the rumors get more fake validity. Its irresponsible. I say that as somone with defined particular beliefs on established media organizations.

Jason Schreier said "I've talked to a lot of ND devs over the years and many have described it as a pretty good place to work... except for the crunch"

Jason Schreier said "I've talked to a lot of ND devs over the years and many have described it as a pretty good place to work... except for the crunch"

Well there we go. Although its funny we have to put crunch as an asterisk as if its just a side thing. Industry wide mandatory game unionization now. Low level programners are apart of the work force and deserve security too

Ofcourse not, but how did that material end up on in those individuals hands then? Not that it matters anyways, to the end user.

Back