Minecraft Dungeons [XO, PC, PS4, NX, XGP]

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/dungeons

Guess they released an intro video a month or so ago:

Signed up to maybe beta test...
by multiplatform do you mean it is going to be released on the Playstation for instance?

This could well be my favourite Minecraft game to date, 'cos I have the X360 version and never been a fan. But this one, being a hack 'n slash with gameplay mechanics like Diablo looks quite promising, and fun.

Minecraft Dungeons on OneX showed notification that it's ready to start. Is this just a teaser? Or did someone forget to change the date from April 30th?

Any first impressions on Minecraft Dungeons now that it's out? Too old to stay up last night to play. LOL

Tommy McClain

Have not had any play time yet, but looking forward to it later.

Only watched one review so far. Apparently it's very short, 9 missions and a few hours. No idea of the longevity of the game.

Needs some Minecraft Killer Instinct characters. :p

----

Played a couple missions past the tutorial - pretty straightforward action rpg. Interface seems simple enough for the moment.

No crossplay yet, but it's in the pipe.

Tried it briefly on my laptop (Iris 620 Pro), and it has microstutters and the frame limiter isn't very solid (sometimes goes a frame above or below).

Last edited:
Needs some Minecraft Killer Instinct characters. :p

No Cortana or Chief? LOL

Played a couple missions past the tutorial - pretty straightforward action rpg. Interface seems simple enough for the moment.

Cool. Big no alarms going off is good.

No crossplay yet, but it's in the pipe.

Tried it briefly on my laptop (Iris 620 Pro), and it has microstutters and the frame limiter isn't very solid (sometimes goes a frame above or below).

I don't know these things. So I should be good. LOL

Tommy McClain

Last edited:
hm... seems like item enchantments (you get a point to spend when you level-up) are tied to the specific items and don't seem to carry over to new items. :???:

e.g. just got a new sword and the enchantment I applied to the default weapon didn't carry over.

hm... seems like item enchantments (you get a point to spend when you level-up) are tied to the specific items and don't seem to carry over to new items. :???:

e.g. just got a new sword and the enchantment I applied to the default weapon didn't carry over.

You can salvage your previous weapon/armor to reclaim those enchantment points back, but once you do you lose that weapon/armor. :/

Tommy McClain

You can salvage your previous weapon/armor to reclaim those enchantment points back, but once you do you lose that weapon/armor. :/

Tommy McClain
Ah...

hmph... I just got rolled in a boss fight that kept spamming me with minions. Not sure how I'm supposed to do that fight. :s Grind?

Last edited:
Back