The Last of Us (Part) 2 [PS4]

Will Sony delay release of The Last Of Us 2 because of CoronaVirus Pandemic?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't be silly.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The absolute height of this gen's console graphics are finally upon us in a couple of month time, excited to see how much native PS5 titles would improve on these, truly pore raising times ahead :).
FirstConventionalAndalusianhorse-size_restricted.gif

a3eAc.gif

e4SyNN9.gif

Once again, it's that time of the launch schedule where I stay away from the internet because some people are dicks with an axe to grind. You'll probably see the ending spoiler in youtube and google titles just while searching something else.

Huh, those aren't new footage from the leaked full version. Still doesn't topple RDR2 though or even HZD :)

i don't like the plot after reading spoilers, i won't buy it, just borrow it from a friend to enjoy the graphics, and that's it !

Ye that was a bummer, whole game plot leaked long before it's released. That's just what this game is about, the story, then it gets leaked. Can only be the people behind the game itself, as no one else could ever have gotten hands on it?

It feels to me like too much of a controlled leak not to to be one. The only reason I'm still skeptical of that is simply the sheer absurdity of actually doing that as a strategy.

PlayStation marketing doing something stupid and ill-conceived like the 2018 E3 Press Conference? No way! :nope:

f*ck them for this delay :devilish:
I am also more annoyed at the Ghosts delay. But playing both games within a month of each other? Oh.. Sony! :love:

Conspiracy theories. :runaway:

Games are given to reviewers long enough in advance so they have more than enough the time to finish the game and write their review, and it comes with an embargo where they can't talk about it at all until a few days from launch. Seriously this isn't new.

Once again, it's that time of the launch schedule where I stay away from the internet because some people are dicks with an axe to grind. You'll probably see the ending spoiler in youtube and google titles just while searching something else.

Yeah, I haven't even been following it and I already saw the game twist breakdowns and the character death pool.

I hope there won't be spoilers in this thread. I am even afraid of looking at the previous posts :)

None of that here, i didn't share anything nor did the finder of the youtube links. Don't search for it and you be ok.
For me these games can be watched, so for me it doesn't matter but i can understand it could ruin it for others. People shouldn't link anything here or share plots.

I hope there won't be spoilers in this thread. I am even afraid of looking at the previous posts :)
Put on ignore anyone who brag about having watched the ending already. It's usually a time bomb, "inadvertently" mentioning themes or character names which give away massive plot elements. Since they don't have a clue what's important and what isn't.

And stay away from twitter.

I haven't played the original and I'm still steering clear of spoilers lol. I'm surprised some of you went to peek. But I guess the lost ark is too tempting to look at.

ND can't catch a break. Some backlash when one of the main ND guys talked about politics in games, the articles about the bad work condition, now this... My guess is ND will be an empty shell after tlou2 is released, I think it will not sell very well... Too much noises around the game right now.

Back