Not PC stuff, looking for a decent priced Switch for my daughter.

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
She wants it for Animal Crossing and my wife approved, but they're gouging the price on Amazon at $400 for a normal Switch and $525 for the AC version.

Anyone know of any less insano prices?

Nope, no switch lite. She wants the full switch to play portable and for reasons. (I'm not sure of her reasons, but I trust her on 'em)

Nope, Nintendo switch. The store didn't have it, we were the tenth customers to come in to get it. :|

Still looking, anyone finds anything please holler!

How about old bundles, then buy animal crossing digitally?

So you won't pay the crazy ac bundle price. Also have another game.

Btw make sure to get new bundles. Or switch with red box.

Otherwise you will get the ancient switch that are hotter and have less battery life

Don't they all come in a red box? Mine did and its from not too long after launch. I'd also be surprised if you could still find a old model. The new revision has been out for quite a few months now.

Other than that I agree, just get a Switch and buy the game separately.

Don't they all come in a red box? Mine did and its from not too long after launch. I'd also be surprised if you could still find a old model. The new revision has been out for quite a few months now.

Other than that I agree, just get a Switch and buy the game separately.

both the old and new ones are red, but the new one dialed the red theme to 11.

3571543-switchpackaging4.jpg

Dunno how it is the the US right now, but on end of 2019, people still found old switch units being sold, at least according to reports on gbatemp. Old hackable switch already super hard to get tho.

The new model has model number difference you can check on the box as well.

upload_2020-3-27_17-33-21.png
She had the bright idea of just sitting on the page and hitting f5 for about 15-20 minutes and it popped up! :D

Used, good condition, 30 days unconditional warrantee. She's insanely happy even if it is currently not coming until April 30th. :)

Back