Retail PS5 GPU Spec friendly wager [2019-12-10] *spawn*

If someone wins, do the B3D moderator staff have to do 100 pushups? Would that be shared among all moderators?
The good news is we support double rate half-pushing and quad rate quarter-pushing.

The bad news is that the results might not look as good.

You can checkerboard those pushups by using the momentum of previous push up to aid your next one, so to the casuals it’s almost as if you’re doing native push ups consecutively.

Hmm if I had actually wagered a bet on 40CUs in devkit I would have lost!

I chalk that to "lost in translation".

Glad I did 36/40 for the actual wager.

Hmm if I had actually wagered a bet on 40CUs in devkit I would have lost!

I chalk that to "lost in translation".

Glad I did 36/40 for the actual wager.
Betting 36 CUs is reasonnable. Betting 40CUs (implying all CUs acivated) in the PS5 retail console was more than crazy, it was fanfiction. Even MS didn't do this with their XBX that is being produced in limited volume. But Sony intend to sell like 10-20 million of the PS5 the first year or so.

Ok, @Proelite, what do you make of that : the latest target specs given (well, maybe not given to him obviously) to a known developer for PS5 :11.5 TF

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/next...leaks-thread.1480978/page-1087#post-257081793

;-)

What's the difference between him and VFXVeteran? Mind you the latter has a verified tag.

Tommy Fisher, OsirisBlack, Odium and VFXVeteran all have wildly different numbers, even for Xsx prior to Monday.

If they were consistent across the board I would have second guessed myself. :)

Last edited:
Back