No need to get up. The perfect bed for the gamer, and it doesn't cost that much for what it offers.

Cyan

orange
Legend
Supporter
gaming_layout-standard_2.png

gaming_layout-castle_3.png

gaming_layout-racing-1.png

gaming_layout_neo_classic.png

concept-gaming-bed.png

concept-gaming-bed-2.png

concept-gaming-bed-3.jpg

concept-gaming-bed-4.png

concept-gaming-bed-5.jpg

concept-gaming-bed-6.jpg

Sleeping in a single bed is barbaric. Just :nope:

It's seriously lacking in the commode department, how can you game and consume g-fule for 12 hours straight without interruption.

It's seriously lacking in the commode department, how can you game and consume g-fule for 12 hours straight without interruption.
you can find that in you nearest corner store. The perfect life: A chamberpot below the bed, warm slippers at the bed side recently retired from the heating device, hot water bottle for your feet, a warm pajama, you will be a man of your own.

1213_abanicobazar.jpg

I hate the gamer aesthetic so very fucking much. It seems to appeal exclusively to sad, stumpy fatties, who pretend they're cyborg ninjas because they're surrounded by LED's and cyberpunk colour schemes.

Ninjas don't have type 2 diabetes and a built up shoe.

I hate the gamer aesthetic so very fucking much. It seems to appeal exclusively to sad, stumpy fatties, who pretend they're cyborg ninjas because they're surrounded by LED's and cyberpunk colour schemes.

Ninjas don't have type 2 diabetes and a built up shoe.
Maybe it's an impopular opinion, but yeah, kind of... I'm not talking about being fat or not, but come on... I mean, I don't think it's a good habit to play SO MUCH that you "need" to have a megadesk or a bed prepared for it. As a passionate gamer, I've never understood all these people who play non stop or work all day making gameplay videos, etc. It's not healthy. These thingies just give me the creeps. However, everybody is free to do with their life and money as they please...

Idiocracy is almost complete.
But I bet those gamers never go out. Not even to visit the Museum of Fart.

Back