Please recommend me games that....

orangpelupa

Elite Bug Hunter
Legend
have one of these?
  • gripping story. Could be spoon-fed or thru environment (e.g. Nier Automata, Final Fantasy series, Uncharted series, Unavowed, Zelda BoTW)
  • a mashup of different gameplay (e.g. Nier Automata)
  • Wonderfully beautiful audio visual sync (Child of Eden, Tetris effect)
  • satisfying shooting with gamepad (e.g. destiny series, the colorful octopus game on switch i forgot the title)
  • not so serious racing game but feels awesome to play (e.g. poroject cars, forza horizon series)
Could be an indie game, vr game, etc.

Currently i'm forcing myself to play Rise of Tomb Raider but it keeps feeling like a cheap knock-off of Uncharted series (like.. the set pieces are SUPER OBVIOUS and the camera cuts also annoying).

Thank you.
I really need to keep my mind off from real life for a bit (actually LA Noire VR kinda did it but the VR controls are wonky as heck)

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice was terrific. The combat was okay, and it took me longer than I'm willing to admit before I figured out how they wanted me to solve the first puzzle, but the rest of the game was superb (the voice acting being the standout). I played it right after God of War, and I think I appreciated Hellblade all the more for it using much of the same Norse mythology (which I wasn't entirely familiar with).

God of War (PS4)

I really need to look for a video tutorial. I was stuck on one of the puzzle where you need to trigger multiple trigger points with the throwing axe

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice was terrific. The combat was okay, and it took me longer than I'm willing to admit before I figured out how they wanted me to solve the first puzzle, but the rest of the game was superb (the voice acting being the standout). I played it right after God of War, and I think I appreciated Hellblade all the more for it using much of the same Norse mythology (which I wasn't entirely familiar with).

Yeah, hellblade was weird. I don't even understand the story a single bit but its sooo gripping. Got stuck on the "gates" puzzle tho. Where you need to go thru multiple gates, each gates shows different "realities". Already watched gameplay videos but still confused.

have one of these?
  • gripping story. Could be spoon-fed or thru environment (e.g. Nier Automata, Final Fantasy series, Uncharted series, Unavowed, Zelda BoTW)
  • satisfying shooting with gamepad (e.g. destiny series, the colorful octopus game on switch i forgot the title)
  • not so serious racing game but feels awesome to play (e.g. poroject cars, forza horizon series)

Currently i'm forcing myself to play Rise of Tomb Raider but it keeps feeling like a cheap knock-off of Uncharted series (like.. the set pieces are SUPER OBVIOUS and the camera cuts also annoying).

Thank you.
I really need to keep my mind off from real life for a bit (actually LA Noire VR kinda did it but the VR controls are wonky as heck)
The Witness: 3D environmental puzzle with beautiful scenery with very original game mechanic / puzzles.

It's one of the best game on PS4 (and elsewhere).

The Witness: 3D environmental puzzle with beautiful scenery with very original game mechanic / puzzles.

It's one of the best game on PS4 (and elsewhere).

watching a few videos, it seems it needs a strong self motivation or high curiosity. The game didn't "push" the player, and allow the player to explore the whole area. The puzzles also feels disconnected with the whole story, until the reveal.
Did i get that right?

Why, I know a game with all those things! "Orangventures 3"
  • story. Your Laptop won't turn on, and you have to connect the dots through the env. storytelling: smoke coming out of the unit, catfur everywhere... Hum, what gives?
  • a mashup of different gameplay: Disassimbling computers, researching data on the web, sourcing new parts...
  • Wonderfully beautiful audio visual sync. The cacophony of all electronics of the house glitching out in sync with your cat's meowing. Or should I say, catcophony?
  • satisfying shooting with gamepad. Wait untill you discover who you was behind all your troubles, and a surprisingly sophisticated sandal throwing mechanic unlocks completely transforming the gameplay cycle.
  • not so serious racing game but feels awesome to play. Rush your pet to the vet through busy hour after your rage settles down and you realize what you've done.
GOTY material.

That sandal throwing makes me remember the video clip of Bush evading 2 shoes being thrown at him.

There are a lot of rpg's that fit that requirement

what do you recommend?
Currently I'm still waiting for FF7R.

not long ago I got a few recommendations on reddit (atelier ryza, y's series, code vein) but the trailers didn't took my interest.

both vampire the masquerade games
all 3 witcher games
kotor and mass effect 1+2
dragons age origins
deus ex, deus ex mankind divided
morrowind
gothic
Planescape: Torment

have one of these?

Thank you.
A Plague Tale Innocence -superb! Also has HDR-
Halo Reach -like a Plague Tale, you have it on Gamepass PC for 1€ the subscription. HDR promised as a feature-
Xenon Racer or Redout -this one with HDR-

A Plague Tale Innocence -superb! Also has HDR-
Halo Reach -like a Plague Tale, you have it on Gamepass PC for 1€ the subscription. HDR promised as a feature-
Xenon Racer or Redout -this one with HDR-
thank you! didnt know reach comes out on PC :D
thanks to steam regional pricing, its only ~5 dollars.

thank you! didnt know reach comes out on PC :D
thanks to steam regional pricing, its only ~5 dollars.
with your PC you will be able to play it at ridiculously high framerates -it's a game that benefits a lot from it!-, so enjoy! I'd recommend the gamepass PC version because of the price -1€- of the service and having more than 180 titles at your disposal, but anyways

with your PC you will be able to play it at ridiculously high framerates -it's a game that benefits a lot from it!-, so enjoy! I'd recommend the gamepass PC version because of the price -1€- of the service and having more than 180 titles at your disposal, but anyways

thankyou! Unfortunately xbox is not available in Indonesia. So I use fake US account but they refuse to accept my Asia PayPal. They also refuse to accept my VISA (despite on amazon works just fine, they need a photo of me holding recent newspaper tho). Hmm I wonder if there's any workaround.

thankyou! Unfortunately xbox is not available in Indonesia. So I use fake US account but they refuse to accept my Asia PayPal. They also refuse to accept my VISA (despite on amazon works just fine, they need a photo of me holding recent newspaper tho). Hmm I wonder if there's any workaround.
that's very odd if you aske me. google pay? Paying via your telephone service provider?

Back