What are you playing now? [2018-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infamous Second Son infamous playthrough. I had forgotten how good the environmental traversal and combat was, especially as infamous when you don't have to concern yourself with the fate of civilians or police.

? Not even @Cyan ? :(
wasn't reading this thread for a few days now. For the PS4? If the Broken Sword classics are available for the PS4, the remastered versions, you can't fail with those. Dunno if it is on consoles, but The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav -which you can find at Gog- is a recent adventure that I quite enjoyed not much time ago and managed to complete it.

Life is Strange.... Thimbleweed Park.

While I havent played most of them, you have a great list of adventure games here. The PS4 is a pretty good console for that genre.

https://www.gamepressure.com/games/ps4/adventure/

King's Quest. Loved the first episode. Haven't bought the rest yet. Waiting on a good sale.
Wow, I did not even know these were out on console. I played KQ1-3 on.. probably an Amiga. So good. Kings Quest, Police Quest, Space Quest; loved them all.

Wow, I did not even know these were out on console. I played KQ1-3 on.. probably an Amiga. So good. Kings Quest, Police Quest, Space Quest; loved them all.

It's a re-imagining where the originals are still canon & the episodes are set in between them. Artwork is great & the voice work is superb. They even got Christopher Lloyd to voice old man King Graham. :)

Tommy McClain

Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair. I like it quite a bit. That said, I've also played Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, and compared to that highly polished and explosive gem, Yooka Laylee feels a bit like a paired-back facsimile someone made while dealing with the limitations of a level editor you'd find in a game like Little Big Planet. Everything is just that little bit less animated, responsive, smooth, creative and cohesive.

ME3 renegade femshep run-through, following my recently finished renegade femshep run-through of ME2.

Renegade femshep is awesome. :yes:

Finally finished the Witcher 3 Blood&Wine add-on on Switch. (I stopped midway through on the PS4 for some reason) Oh my, what a phenomenal piece of gaming goodness. I actually prefered this over the main game. Loved the story, loved the setting, loved the characters, loved the more concise nature of the whole thing (still a bloody long campain actually), loved the Return-of-the-King-esque ending that went on and on, albeit in a good way. Holy hell, what a send-off. The final hours were just off-the-charts; So unexpected and brimming with creativity.

I did the
Fairytale-gone-bonkers-due-to-lack-of-magical-maintenance quest
towards the end if that's what you're refering to.

Thank you Game Pass for introducing me to a game I'd never have played otherwise but now I love.

World of Horror. I love this little indie horror game with 80's inspired graphics. There are even graphical options! You can choose 1-bit or 2-bit graphics! :D

Seriously though, it's a great little gem if you are into Japanese Horror.

Regards,
SB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back