Which is the next-gen true faith (TF)?

• Orthodox Kleeism - PS5 is pretty much the same as XBSX at 12 TF

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shifty Geezer

uber-Troll!
Legend
Some people are very confident in particular rumour sources regards next-gen specs. There's a fair bit of chest-beating and claims the Wrong-Siders will all be eating humble pie with a side of hats. Some people have been willing to enter into a friendly wager, but for those others, here's a chance to back the One True Religion and, on the Day of Reckoning, will get to say, "Ha!" to the nay-sayers. Possibly while pointing fingers.

This poll is whether the 9.2 TF Github Gospel is the Truth, or the one true Prophet is OsirisBlack with a significantly better performance of around 12 TF. Edit: Or Klee's divine visions of 13 TFs. This will be a measure of the GPU theoretical peak flops 32 bit float performance derived from CU count and clock speeds.

Last edited:
I mean I believe the github leak but I am betting on lower than 9.2TF due to clock. I don't believe they can hit 2ghz without 7nm+.

I am agnostic. Github data is rather clear, Oberon's native regression test is 36CUs at 2.0GHz, but if they go that route they will end up below 9.2TF so I clicked agnostic.

Not long now anyway...

Anywhere between 8 to 12TF, discounting all the leaks. Around 9TF seems the sweet spot, and most credible leaks confirm it. Unless sony goes with 2 SKU's at launch.

I picked klee the seer because i didn't read them fully, i am fully convinced that the ps5 will be 14tf though.

So say we all.

I have ostrich syndrome. My antidote is copious amounts of Digital Foundry from February to June. Eventually I will sit on the beach like normal folk.

Tommy McClain

The only thing even remotely real is the testing leak and that suggests something just over 9 TFLOPs, but it could easily be wrong. In the end I don't really give a shit, so it's probably all just a cover to distract us from chem trails. PS5 does not exist.

Back