Uh, how can an unplugged lights still flash?

orangpelupa

Elite Bug Hunter
Legend
Similar behavior as this video5https://youtu.be/wQaVQLy_cEM

My LED desk light was unplugged since a week ago and it keeps flashing randomly.

Sometimes it flash once every few minutes. Sometimes it flashes a few times....

Its unplugged. For almost a week. Where did it even get a power to flash?

0_o

Similar behavior as this video5https://youtu.be/wQaVQLy_cEM

My LED desk light was unplugged since a week ago and it keeps flashing randomly.

Sometimes it flash once every few minutes. Sometimes it flashes a few times....

Its unplugged. For almost a week. Where did it even get a power to flash?

0_o

Static electricity from your cat rubbing against it?

Regards,
SB

Being powered by Ghost Cat?

Now that would be an instant success for my YouTube channel

Static electricity from your cat rubbing against it?

Regards,
SB

Have no effect when I rubbrd5it to the cat or when I'm holding it or when left on a desk. Still randomly flashes

Do you need help?

Now I'm curious whether those flashes are a Morse code. Hmm

Does the model have a built-in battery?

It have a place to insert 3 aaa batteries but I never insert a battery to it.

Probably one of the effects in this

If you've got fubar wiring or live close to high-voltage lines (or a high-power transmitter like radio/radar?) that might explain a lot of your issues.

Probably one of the effects in this

If you've got fubar wiring or live close to high-voltage lines (or a high-power transmitter like radio/radar?) that might explain a lot of your issues.

I do live near an airport. I can see the runway if I sit on roof. And fighter jets and helicopters and various airlines landing

I do live near an airport. I can see the runway if I sit on roof. And fighter jets and helicopters and various airlines landing

Powerful radar too. That shit can mess with your brain. I recommend wrapping your head in tin-foil to avoid the worst effects.

Trust me, I'm a scientist.

Powerful radar too. That shit can mess with your brain. I recommend wrapping your head in tin-foil to avoid the worst effects.

Trust me, I'm a scientist.
now you make me reember the attorney tv show a while ago (what was the title again? Better call shaman?)

Back