Baseless Next Generation Rumors with no Technical Merits [post E3 2019, pre GDC 2020] [XBSX, PS5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strategy is probably to put some of their exclusives on PC after a reasonably long period of time.

PS Now doesn't even get their 1P stuff quickly and that's their own service.

Will Sony reveal PS5 is just a PC running WINE? :runaway:

That said, releasing older games on PC may bring in extra $$$. If you've not bought, or played HZD long since free with PS+, by now - you are already so far outside the PlayStation ecosystem that this is just free cash.

More to the point as I've been saying for years, PC and console are separate markets and dont (generally) compete.

I mean sure, they might on a very slim margin. That's it.

How many gamers are like Yes! I don't have to buy a PS4/5 because HZD is coming to PC (however many years later)! Maybe 4, in the world. I mean literally 4.

So there was a guy, VXF_Veteran (I thought he posted here once), on GAF/RESET that was claiming HZD was PC bound since last December. Now that seems to have been confirmed by other sources. What's interesting is he was also claiming PS5 as ~9TF since last May.

Despite wanting to believe ~12 TF, my gut tells me it will be ~9TF and $399.

edit: beaten

So there was a guy, VXF_Veteran (I thought he posted here once), on GAF/RESET that was claiming HZD was PC bound since last December. Now that seems to have been confirmed by other sources. What's interesting is he was also claiming PS5 as ~9TF since last May.

Despite wanting to believe ~12 TF, my gut tells me it will be ~9TF and $399.

edit: beaten

Dude is a PC Master Race warrior, but he is legit.

He went through the verification process on Era.

This demonstrates the ignorance of verification, which is not that what somebody posts is truthful but that somebody has been verified as working within the industry in the capacity they claim.

Verified is not a guarantee of truth, accuracy or general lack of b*llsh*t. :nope:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in other examples, right or wrong, if you are aware of them.
tumblr_ngg868cXn81r7k95zo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back