help with freinds only

According to Picao84 (aka Picão 8.4 inches) he is even bigger.

Yesterday I went to a Portuguese Language meetup. There was a new guy there from Brazil who suddenly turns to me "Are you [first name] Picão? I've seen someone called that on the list of another meetup group." "Yes, I am." "God, what an obscene name! Is that really your name?" "Yes, in Portugal it doesn't mean anything." :| Story of my life.

Yesterday I went to a Portuguese Language meetup. There was a new guy there from Brazil who suddenly turns to me "Are you [first name] Picão? I've seen someone called that on the list of another meetup group." "Yes, I am." "God, what an obscene name! Is that really your name?" "Yes, in Portugal it doesn't mean anything." :|
And what does that mean in Brazil?

Yesterday I went to a Portuguese Language meetup. There was a new guy there from Brazil who suddenly turns to me "Are you [first name] Picão? I've seen someone called that on the list of another meetup group." "Yes, I am." "God, what an obscene name! Is that really your name?" "Yes, in Portugal it doesn't mean anything." :| Story of my life.
That guy is just a prude or an asshole, so you shouldn't get embarrassed.
Next time a brazilian ask you about your surname, just smile and say that you're a legend in Portugal due to your unique attributes.
Most people around here would probably just laugh and congratulate you for your surname.
Btw, would an american or english guy called "Mike Oxlong" be ashamed of his name? I don't think so.

And what does that mean in Brazil?
Just to clarify:
In brazilian portuguese the word "pica" is slang for penis, similar to "dick" or "cock".
The suffix "ão" is augmentative, so "picão" means "big dick" or "big cock".

Last edited:
Ok, help me out. WHY DOES EVERYBODY HATE ME SO MUCH?!?!?!?

See? I start with the easy stuff. Oh, also why do I always want to slap Alnom and BRiT with a halibut whenever I see them post and do you think it could be related to the above?

(Where's PenguinJim when you REALLY need him?!?)

Ok, help me out. WHY DOES EVERYBODY HATE ME SO MUCH?!?!?!?

See? I start with the easy stuff. Oh, also why do I always want to slap Alnom and BRiT with a halibut whenever I see them post and do you think it could be related to the above?

(Where's PenguinJim when you REALLY need him?!?)

I would tell you, but I hate you too much.

Only kidding, I love you really. Check out the below spoiler to see just how much.
giphy.gif
Nah, I actually do love you. Please marry me.

I would tell you, but I hate you too much.

Only kidding, I love you really. Check out the below spoiler to see just how much.
giphy.gif
Nah, I actually do love you. Please marry me.
Ok, that explains the bit about BRiT a litte...but what about the rest of it?!?

OMG this whole thing feels like monthy python x the Orville x firefly x princess bride unraveling organically day by day

:D

well case closed

ok let's steer this conversation somewhere else

but i bet all of you are going to fit in in some way

well I have some problems too.:cry::???::yes:

I just realized I almost all of the original pokemon cards including Bulbasaur and Pikachu and much more and with just those two cards could be worth 100,003,000 i think they are the original 1995 version :unsure:

and I have 2 japnese cards that says pocket monsters

i think not for sure thought

:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
well case closed

ok let's steer this conversation somewhere else

but i bet all of you are going to fit in in some way

well I have some problems too.:cry::???::yes:

I just realized I almost all of the original pokemon cards including Bulbasaur and Pikachu and much more and with just those two cards could be worth 100,003,000 i think they are the original 1995 version :unsure:

and I have 2 japnese cards that says pocket monsters

i think not for sure thought

:cry:
OK, so?

Back