Building a new pc : ryzen 5 2600, gtx 1660 super, 2x8GB ddr4 3200mhz cl16

Traditional HDD bays haven't been a thing in cases for years. You have to actively find a case design for those.

That's new to me, every single case I look at still has 3.5" HDD bays. Even one of the SFF cases that I use to take a full PC to Japan on trips has a 3.5" bay in it. What can be hard is finding ones with more than 2 or 4 bays. But you can still find them fairly easily.

Then again, perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place. I look for functional PC cases rather than decorative PC cases. Heck, my Silverstone Raven RV03 has space for 10 internal 3.5" drives. Some of those utility 3.5" adapters in some of the 7 5.25" drive bays. :)

It can be hard to find one of those nowadays, but almost all of Silverstone's cases support a mix of 5.25" and 3.25" drives in addition to 2.5" drives.

Silverstone is my go to brand nowadays due to the way they do cooling (MB rotated 90 degrees with intake fans at the bottom and exhaust at the top) on some of their cases.

Regards,
SB

That's new to me, every single case I look at still has 3.5" HDD bays. Even one of the SFF cases that I use to take a full PC to Japan on trips has a 3.5" bay in it. What can be hard is finding ones with more than 2 or 4 bays. But you can still find them fairly easily.
I'm referring to the old design of the large 5.25" bays enclosure on the front with 3.25" underneath. For years now the standard design has been a clear front to house intake fans or radiator. Usually the only 3.5" bays are tucked away somewhere for 1 or 2 drives. This all stemmed from the complaint that the case drive bay was hitting his RAM modules, which simply doesn't happen anymore.

Games are now hitting 150gb in size they have to go somewhere
This isn't really a concern anymore IMO. I just bought an SSD for a friend to upgrade his old Dell and a 1Tb WD SSD drive cost $95. And no, normal people don't have 100+ games installed.

I have one, how many things should I be daisy chaining off a single plug socket

In my last office before I was fired in December, 1 power outlet was daisy chinrd to 5 more power strips.

Was used for

* 8 pc
* 4 laptop
* 3 printer
* numerous personal stuff (phone charger, portable fan, etc)

And this January, the office still hasn't been on fire, yet.

It depends on the voltage and fuse on that particular installation. In Denmark we have 230V mains and 16A fuses, so you can pull 3.8kW at peak without blowing the fuse for example.

It depends on the voltage and fuse on that particular installation. In Denmark we have 230V mains and 16A fuses, so you can pull 3.8kW at peak without blowing the fuse for example.

that for the mains or also for the power outlet?
In indonesia the power outlet doesnt have fuse, so daisy chaining that many powerstrip cant be healthy

(when i worked there, i bough a powerstrip with fuse just to be safe)

that for the mains or also for the power outlet?
In indonesia the power outlet doesnt have fuse, so daisy chaining that many powerstrip cant be healthy

(when i worked there, i bough a powerstrip with fuse just to be safe)

In Denmark we have both 230V and 400V mains into the house. When using the 400V main as 2-phase you get 230V. All power outlets are 230V. In the kitchen and laundry room it is normal to have 400V for oven, dryer and cleaner.

grr, forgot where is the pstate BIOS / UEFI menu on MSI B450M-PRO-VDH-MAX. googling around, only found people showing the menu location on an Asus :(

Back