Sony PlayStation 5 Retail Shape? *spawn*

I think the devkit is trying to throw us off by being the inverse of the retail product.

It's got the V and my gosh the airflow is good.

View attachment 3490

Or maybe you need to buy both to unlock the highest clockspeed?

gx-72-megazord_mighty-morphin-power-rangers_silo.png

Personally, I hope for something along the lines of the devkit design. It's a bit weird, and very functional. Perfect.

Bland and functional, to me, just screams Monday at the office. The opposite, like Alienware cases, to me, just screams virginity and loneliness. And then there's my Pro, which just literally screams.

It's going to be very similar to the devkit shape. Probably a bit smaller, less angular with smaller vents.

New mock up PS5. Too artistic for me, but it made me think that a more traditional square shaped front and sides with the V on top could work. This will let the console still suck in a good amount of air in to the V and out of the sides if you need another component on top of it. The V will also not stare you in the face like the devkit. (A bit pity you will not be able to see where your cat is sleeping;))
ENjS2hbUYAArfdy

I will love the V. Between that and the Xbox Wind Tunnel we will have two non boring console designs for the first time ever. The V will be much better though.

New mock up PS5. Too artistic for me, but it made me think that a more traditional square shaped front and sides with the V on top could work. This will let the console still suck in a good amount of air in to the V and out of the sides if you need another component on top of it. The V will also not stare you in the face like the devkit. (A bit pity you will not be able to see where your cat is sleeping;))
ENjS2hbUYAArfdy
I hate it

Back