Xbox Series X [XBSX] [Release November 10 2020]

But that's for the CPU alone,

Phil put out a statement on the GPU alone and the CPU alone, so now we have statements on each part.

"We wanted to have a dramatic upgrade from the Xbox One base console. So when we do the math, we're over eight times the GPU power of the Xbox One, and two times what an Xbox One X is."

"On the CPU side, which is [something] we really wanted to push relative to previous generations, we have four times the compute power on the CPU in Project Scarlett."​

Doesn't have to be. Since they are custom SKUs. They probably want it on most mature process as possible for cost reasons.
In 2016 when NVIDIA began to use 16nm for GTX 1080, PS4 slim, PS4 pro, and xb1s also used 16nm.

Both Ms and SONY have used the most advanced process for consoles. Since RDNA2 are in TSMC 7nm+, I doubt they will go back from 7nm+ to less efficient 7nm process.

And here I thought the sarcasm of my post was obvious.

I was being cheeky as well, based on the perceived quality of Stadia being on par or below that of a single One X.

Microsoft Xbox Series X

For all the nerds who couldn't get Sex before, allow me to introduce you to Xbox SeX. :p

Random guy in mom's basement on a forum, "I've got all the SeX I want whenever I want it." :p

Regards,
SB

XBOX SERIES X announced.

wXnG1vA.jpg

Goodbye, Project Scarlett, Hello Xbox Series X - Exclusive First Look And Interview

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/goodbye-project-scarlett-hello-xbox-series-x-exclu/1100-6472190/

I actually love the design. The only thing that I would change would be the white Xbox logo (looks like a cheap sticker). A more matted gray logo would do.

Kind of weird that they are still keeping so much of the specs under wraps, really no official confirmation of more than the general architectures they are using and vague power comparisons to last gen.

Back