List of forum user name changes

BRiT >> BRüT

This thread has changed from requesting name changes for oneself to requesting name-changes for other users! :devilish:

I have no idea what happened here at the end of October, but I like it.

BRiT >> BRüT

This thread has changed from requesting name changes for oneself to requesting name-changes for other users! :devilish:

Or at the very least "not an actual BRiT" or "I can't believe it's not a BRiT" or maybe "YANKeE"

By the way, wouldn't it be cool if you guys left a note here saying who these guys were before the name change? I don't know who Evil Duck Man was before this. Same for Albran for that matter.

By the way, wouldn't it be cool if you guys left a note here saying who these guys were before the name change? I don't know who Evil Duck Man was before this. Same for Albran for that matter.

You're just going to have to pay attention. :LOL:

DuckThor Evil = Doctor Evil
TheAlSpark = AlBran = AlStrong = AlNets = AlZilla = The guy who dropped a Banshee on a team-mate during a Halo multiplayer experience

You're just going to have to pay attention. :LOL:

DuckThor Evil = Doctor Evil
TheAlSpark = AlBran = AlStrong = AlNets = AlZilla = The guy who dropped a Banshee on a team-mate during a Halo multiplayer experience
thanks, it'd still be noce if there was something more oficial as a source. I mean, this thread is already aplenty. If only the "from" "to" would be posted, that'd be enough on my books

Page one, although I don't think it's being updated.

Edit: Actually it seems it is. Going back a few pages, Artemis -> Aerows was on the list. TheAlSpark's name change order may not be accurate. I don't think anyone knows what he's been called.

Page one, although I don't think it's being updated.

Edit: Actually it seems it is. Going back a few pages, Artemis -> Aerows was on the list. TheAlSpark's name change order may not be accurate. I don't think anyone knows what he's been called.

It doesn't really matter but the first post has me going from DuckThor Evil to Doctor Evil, when I really went from Dr Evil to DuckThor Evil :)

Back