The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt ! [XO, PS4, NX, PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

You have an lg oled right? Toggle dynamic contrast to off/low and see what happens.
Turns out it's user error friends.
Everything is calibrated properly, and no bugs. The game took my old Gamma Settings and didn't ask me to change them with the new patch.
gamma is set way too low, so made the proper adjustments, and wow. Amazing and beautiful game. I don't get headaches playing in darker areas, and now the game doesn't look so doom and gloom 24/7.

GWENT_Thronebreaker_header.jpg

CD Projekt Red has announced that the single-player campaign in Gwent: The Witcher Card Game will be launching as a standalone game for fans to download.

The campaign is titled 'Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales' and will be a 30-hour long RPG which still revolves around the Gwent card game matches. It will be available as a standalone title for players to download and won't require the Gwent game client to play. All you got to do is just download the game from the marketplace and you're good to go.

There's no news on how much the campaign will cost as a standalone nor is there any information on when it will be heading to consoles so it looks like fans will have to wait a little while longer until they can get their hands on it.

I'm looking forward to Gwent campaign, will be perfect to play in the winter period when I have a bit more time for games!

Saying that, I will need early retirement before Cyberpunk 2077 comes out, so CDPR take your time :)

CDPR developer interview: proud of their Witcher 3 port
July 10, 2019

Alongside Cyberpunk 2077, Lui also talked The Witcher 3 Nintendo Switch port, stating that the developer is proud of how the port is turning out, despite the compromises that have to be made.

Yeah, we’re really happy with how Witcher 3 is playing on Switch. It’s still at a quality that we’re proud of, but we also understand that there were hardware trade-offs that we had to do, in terms of performance versus graphics. Right now there’s a bit less foliage and some of the draw distances are lower… but it still looks amazing. I was very impressed. Unless you pointed a lot of changes out to me I probably wouldn’t have noticed them.

You’ll get the full Witcher 3 and all expansions. We’re not really cutting anything. The biggest changes that we made involve the user interface and how you interact is a bit different on the Switch compared to other versions. I think if this is your first experience with The Witcher 3, then you’re going to be really thrilled and enjoy it. Our company is pretty proud of what we’ve accomplished.
https://wccftech.com/cyberpunk-2077-unannounced-actors-the-witcher-3-switch/

Back