Death Stranding (DC) [PS4, PS5, PC]

Blood is on the ground, and icon of the heart is in the HUD visuals... but who knows, maybe he can spit/piss on them also. :D Kojima is kind of a director that would easily make those things playable [and hilarious at the same time].

edit - actually there is a icon of a child pissing in the HUD :D
levp0nxet6131.png

But we don't know what that means, is it tied to Norman, the baby, or something else.

If you have to chose between being snappy but robotic looking or cinematic but sluggish, by all means go robotic. But there have been games out there that control very responsively and still animate well. Not that it's something easy to achieve, but it is not impossible.
PS2 games were both snappy and smooth. This is a regression, though to be fair, the problem is not exclusive to DS, AAA titles are plagued by it.

Hopefully motion matching is as good as it's hyped to be and solves this issue next-gen.

edit - actually there is a icon of a child pissing in the HUD :D
levp0nxet6131.png

But we don't know what that means, is it tied to Norman, the baby, or something else.

That's clearly a peeing cherub fountain statue, a timeless classic of kitsch deco. Intant purchase for me. Well I was already gonna buy it. I'll buy TWO copies then!

Last edited:
Well, just pre-ordered it... I needed a new watch, sooo I pre ordered the Kojima Productions watch too since I like it, in white... I'm so weak...

Well, just pre-ordered it... I needed a new watch, sooo I pre ordered the Kojima Productions watch too since I like it, in white... I'm so weak...

You rich bastard! :D Isn't that 400 dollars or something?

Btw you'll wear it right? Not just keeping it in a glass cupboard?

You rich bastard! :D Isn't that 400 dollars or something?

Btw you'll wear it right? Not just keeping it in a glass cupboard?

Yeah 325euros. It's a Seiko in the end, so quality should be ok (for the price). Hell yeah I'll wear it :D I really like the design, even if nobody will get the reference.

Edit : I'm not rich, but 35 and doing ok with a safe/stable job, so I treat myself with some cool toys from time to time : o

Back