Xbox Game Pass, Game Pass Ultimate now Includes EA Play! [XGP, GamePass]

They don't. I had a series taken down from Prime while I was mid-way through it.

It happened worse to me. They removed a movie as I was watching it, but it didn't happen all at once. Some actors disappeared first, then some of the OST songs, certain props disappeared mid-scene. Needless to say, the story made no sense at that point. They even removed an actresses' teeth before the rest of her face. Those visions haunted me for weeks.

Last edited:
It happened worse to me. They removed a movie as I was watching it, but it didn't happen all at once. Some actors disappeared first, then some of the OST songs, certain props disappeared mid-scene. Needless to say, the story made no sense at that point. They even removed an actresses' teeth before the rest of her face. Those visions haunted me for weeks.

Slightly OT but different markets have different product placement within the film, I wonder how long it is before they effectively auction placement on the fly like addwords and insert items into the stream.

Slightly OT but different markets have different product placement within the film, I wonder how long it is before they effectively auction placement on the fly like addwords and insert items into the stream.

I've seen proofs of concept for that, for YouTube. but I guess it didn't take off.

The staggered release of MCC PC is quite convenient. ಠ_ಠ Maybe they're targeting E3 to drop Reach on folks.

Guess we ought to have a better idea of when the tactical Gears game and AOEIV will be coming along although I hope they're planning on Gears 2/3/J Ultimate Editions to round things out...

They don't. I had a series taken down from Prime while I was mid-way through it.

Actually if you do internet searches there are entertainment blogs that usually get a heads up. Like I can tell you what is leaving Netflix Canada in April and what they are adding.

Packed month.
fu5xgzyipfr21.jpg

Guess I'm trying MHW next time. Seems like an interesting get for a sub service.

Prey, I've already got on PC, but it was a fairly solid 20-25 hour immersive experience (I might have spent too much time wandering to get my bearings, but it felt very much like Bioshock).

Was RE5 ever updated for non-tank/non-classic movement & shooting?

---------

Thinking more about it, MS ought to get all these loot games. The recent Borderlands remasters ought to be a good thing to put on there if Gearbox is interested, especially with the online co-op feeding into the playtime.

I wonder if Blizzard might be interested at all in putting up Overwatch or Diablo 3 on there - unit sales must have tapered off by now, surely?

Last edited:
Gonna need a bigger boat (with at least 8 to 16 crew members).

I am stoked for Prey and MHW. Only complaint is now 'm becoming less of a completionist and more of a sampler gamer with GamePass.

Gonna need a bigger boat (with at least 8 to 16 crew members).

I am stoked for Prey and MHW. Only complaint is now 'm becoming less of a completionist and more of a sampler gamer with GamePass.
Yea, my cousin said the same thing. Hoping for a bigger boat lol.
Yea I've given up trying anything like completing stuff.
I just don't have the time to anymore.
It bugs me, but at the same time, if you're ever thinking about designing games or game design, this is the best way to try all sorts of different designs and move onto the next title.
Without needing to be in the 'thick' of it. I've given the idea some thought in case I want to make another title.

My GamePass sub is good through 2022-03-26 and I have 2 more 3-month codes I cant redeem because the max is 3 years. My Gold is until 2021-10, but cant extend that anymore cause of the 3 year limit too. I also have about 100K reward points leftover, and they keep building up.

This is a great service, even if I had to pay full price I wouldn't have any qualms about it.

My GamePass sub is good through 2022-03-26 and I have 2 more 3-month codes I cant redeem because the max is 3 years. My Gold is until 2021-10, but cant extend that anymore cause of the 3 year limit too. I also have about 100K reward points leftover, and they keep building up.

This is a great service, even if I had to pay full price I wouldn't have any qualms about it.
tell me your secrets for the MS rewards!!

This is allowed through their rules and has never been flagged for the years I've done it:
  • A main account I use on Android tablet for Edge (pc searches) and Edge Mobile (mobile searches), redeems for my Gold and Game Pass
  • A second account on PC Edge, redeems for my niece/nephew/sister Xbox Gold, any leftovers spills for me
  • A third account on PC IE at work, redeems for any special deals at the time as available.
The US has different number of points, but it generates the following for me (not counting any streak bonuses which is an extra 10 a day when hit):
  • 1st account is at least 150+20+100 points daily plus 40-50 daily activities for 7 days a week. 7*310 or 7*320
  • 2nd account is 150+20 plus 40-50 daily activities for 7 days a week. 7*210 or 7*220
  • 3rd account is 150 plus 40-50 daily activities for 5 days a week. 5*190 or 5*200
I think Beaverland has less points available than Murica.

I spend my rewards on Xbox Gift Cards instead of Gold or Game Pass. This way I can outright buy games when they are on sale. Had I used it on Game Pass or Gold I guess I would be at the same level as Brit, but damn. LOL

Tommy McClain

I think Beaverland has less points available than Murica.

12 points for using edge, 60 for mobile, 90 for pc; plus daily activity and streaks, also you can get a few from the app on the console. I usually hit around 7000 a month for the one account, I don't get max every day.

Back