Microsoft XBOX Mouse and Keyboard Support *split*

Does this work for all games? How about MP?

Support is activated on a per game basis by the developer. Here's what they said a few weeks ago...

Fortnite’s support for keyboard and mouse launches alongside previously announced Warframe via today’s update, with Bomber Crew, Deep Rock Galactic, Strange Brigade, Vermintide 2, War Thunder and X-Morph Defense adding support in November, and Children of Morta, DayZ, Minion Master, Moonlighter, Vigor, Warface, and Wargroove adding support in the future.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/11/14/november-2018-xbox-update-available-now/

Multiplayer games will be able to separate players based on their input device.

More details from Xbox Support...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/ease-of-access/mouse-keyboard

Tommy McClain

You can use any keyboard and mouse you want. You don't need the razer one.
this one has dynamic Xbox lighting and a Xbox button though.

https://www.windowscentral.com/get-your-first-look-razers-xbox-one-mouse-and-keyboard

in regards to supported games, the article mentions a few.

Many game developers have praised Xbox One mouse and keyboard support. Epic Games detailed how Fortnite is one of the first titles to offer mouse and keyboard input alongside previously announced Warframe. However, Bomber Crew, Deep Rock Galactic, Strange Brigade, Warhammer: Vermintide 2, War Thunder, and X-Morph Defense will also add support in November. Developers working on Children of Morta, DayZ, Minion Master, Moonlighter, Vigor, Warface, and Wargroove promised mouse and keyboard support in the future.

No Black Desert Online? :p For shame.

Wonder if they've reached out to the various MMO devs, though it's probably not attractive to mandate Gold subs with F2P (those applicable). ahem.

Sea of Thieves has had PC/Xbox crossplay since launch. There's also no way of segregating them. And most of the time you can't tell who's who either.

No idea what see of thieves is, but dont KB/M players have a massive advantage? For fps games there should be seperate servers imo. How about a game that runs 30 or 60 fps on xbox but double that on pc? Yes i know on pc theres those differences too, but with console your having the controller aspect + framerates, and eventually wider FOV.

There's maybe only an advantage with the sniper rifle, but otherwise the guns have the range of a shotput, and the cannons rely more on lag & anticipating shot trajectory anyway (IME).

No idea what see of thieves is...
But I'm going to comment on it anyway. ;)

It's a first-person action game where you play as pirates in a team. There's PvP and PvE in the same game - you steal treasure, then other pirates attack your ship and steal it off you. It's not a high-speed twitch shooter. I wonder if it was designed particularly to not be disadvantageous in PC + console cross play?

Yeah i mean i know the game but not if its anything fast paced or not :p

1*Pw1hN6AAmBrl_6RcJCNkag.jpeg

Back