What is AMD RTG?

Actually, there is one that I’ve felt would be interesting for a long while.
It used to be that Eric Demers posted here. He moved from AMD to Qualcomm and to the best of my knowledge he has been involved with Adreno graphics (plus) since.
If it would be possible for him to squeeze in, it would be very interesting to read his thoughts on mobile graphics vs. PC graphics, and general thoughts on technology evolution.
It could be kept distanced from brands and still be very interesting.

joking aside, it would be very cool to read about some of your professional adventures from both past and present. The stuff that can be disclosed. Have you ever had a blog where you post such stories? Did you ever think about having it? I like those.
I'd like to do something like that one day, as a memoir of sorts. The NDAs in place today mean I could still write about certain things, and I sometimes do in the abstract — https://rys.sommefeldt.com/post/drivers/ springs to mind — but I try and stay away from work when writing for fun, for the most part.

What would you like to hear about?

I'd like to do something like that one day, as a memoir of sorts. The NDAs in place today mean I could still write about certain things, and I sometimes do in the abstract — https://rys.sommefeldt.com/post/drivers/ springs to mind — but I try and stay away from work when writing for fun, for the most part.

What would you like to hear about?
That is the kind of thing I can't really answer. I don't know what are interesting stories that you've lived or learned about while working with graphics tech, or what are possible topics about which you have interesting opinions, so I can't ask you "hey Rys, tell me about that time you experimented building a texture unit out of Swiss cheese but then the whole office got really smelly and now it's not under NDA anymore" I'd have to hear it first to know about it.
But just so I have something more solid to ask you about. Have you guys, at any of the companies, ever tried to build a texture unit out of Swiss cheese? How did it perform in comparison to silicon? How did it taste? Thanks.

That is the kind of thing I can't really answer. I don't know what are interesting stories that you've lived or learned about while working with graphics tech, or what are possible topics about which you have interesting opinions, so I can't ask you "hey Rys, tell me about that time you experimented building a texture unit out of Swiss cheese but then the whole office got really smelly and now it's not under NDA anymore" I'd have to hear it first to know about it.
But just so I have something more solid to ask you about. Have you guys, at any of the companies, ever tried to build a texture unit out of Swiss cheese? How did it perform in comparison to silicon? How did it taste? Thanks.

Man, you really are into dairy products.

Back