What is AMD RTG?

Since I'm now almost 2 years in to that new job, happy to answer any questions about it (and what it means for Beyond3D in particular).

Does AMD have special sauce cooking for next gen?

Rys almost certainly cant tell us if he knows something, but if you do Rys, can you tell if AMD is prioritizing Sony's next gen console over dekstop class GPU's?
I think there was rumors going about this awhile ago. Anyway, Navi seems intresting, i really hope there will be '9700pro days' again, my pc could see a Navi GPU in it in the coming years, or its successor.
I think we all want AMD to succeed so theres more competition against Nvidia, that would be more healthy for the pc/gaming market. If you can tell anything, feel free to enlighten us :)

If I know something you can’t know it too, and if I know nothing you can’t know that either. So there’s nothing I knowingly know or don’t know that you can either know now, nor not know later, you know?

Haha, understand :D

Yes, that's very understandable.
One trillion giga rays RT acceleration module on ps5 yes or no real quick. One evasive sentence for yes, two for no.

joking aside, it would be very cool to read about some of your professional adventures from both past and present. The stuff that can be disclosed. Have you ever had a blog where you post such stories? Did you ever think about having it? I like those.

Back