Sony not saying anything about doubling up Single Player

I'd put VR away from that list.

Astro Bot is a great single player game that holds its own as a PSVR seller (or even as a VR seller, period).
If Sony is to keep pushing VR gaming (of which they are the current undisputed leader) then they must double down on single-player VR games as well. An Astro Bot sequel seems like a no-brainer to me.

They need to treat VR as a display option in more games, and should push for that in their first party output, at least.

If they release exactly as much first party content as this generation, and it's all the same quality or better, and all of those games can be played in VR, I think they'll be doing plenty to sell the console and the headset.

They need to treat VR as a display option in more games, and should push for that in their first party output, at least.

If they release exactly as much first party content as this generation, and it's all the same quality or better, and all of those games can be played in VR, I think they'll be doing plenty to sell the console and the headset.

THey would have to scale back a lot graphicly to make that happen. Skyrim VR on the pc runs fine but fallout 4 does not. I couldn't imagine something like spiderman looking as good as it does on a ps4 and running anywhere near playable in vr

Back