Death Stranding (DC) [PS4, PS5, PC]

New clip with Troy Baker's character shown.
But I mean, by the glasses of Kojima how the hell is this PS4 level graphics:oops:?
odfO3v1.gif

This is what I am talking about people, when gpu power is not wasted on useless raytracing BS but on actual balls to the wall graphics, you get something insane like this.
Mhh, from mysterious character to cartoon villain.

Still looks cool though.

It mirrors his other games where you have the somewhat grounded protagonist that has to go against what are essentially super villains with super natural powers. Fortune, Vamp, The End, Mantis, etc which have all been in service of a gameplay mechanic in order to defeat them. I can't wait to find out what its all about.

Mhh, from mysterious character to cartoon villain.

Still looks cool though.
Yeah that stood out a lot and it contrasts the mystery and uniqueness of the previous revelations.
Whatever we saw of death stranding before conveyed something totally different from what we experienced in gaming. This video grounded the expectations to just another game.
An enemy who can summon and command a boss monster is so typical. The enemy character lacks the poetic mystery of what we have seen from earlier videos. He acts like so many other commo characters.
Visually it looks splendid though. But this video also disappointed me..

I feel like the reveals are devolving.

First E3 reveal, "Whoa, what's going on?"

Second E3 reveal, "Nice, a walking simulator where you deliver things."

Twitter thingy, "Ummm, hands and rope...bondage game?"

Regards,
SB

I feel like the reveals are devolving.

First E3 reveal, "Whoa, what's going on?"

Second E3 reveal, "Nice, a walking simulator where you deliver things."

Twitter thingy, "Ummm, hands and rope...bondage game?"

So it's entirely a game about the life of an Amazon Delivery Person, after a while working there they go Prime-al and abduct consumers by keeping them tied up.

I welcome any trailer that explains how the damn game will play, but I expect more insanity leaving me with more questions than answers.

I've got it. It's a game about committing suicide by hanging yourself. Who wouldn't want to after having to deliver packages by foot over a wasteland with invisible creatures populating it all while a baby is stuck in your throat?

Yup, makes perfect sense. :p

Regards,
SB

Back