Death Stranding (DC) [PS4, PS5, PC]

Are people forgetting that trailer with Mads in it? The game has tons of variety in terms of enemy design, vehicles and locales, Kojima is obviously not showing as much here but that doesn't mean we are getting a FedEX simulator lol. With the amount of budget he's getting you can rest assured the game will give you a satisfying ride.

I hope Kojima brings back the "4th wall breaking" stuff.

Those moments were AWESOME and NUMEROUS in his previous games.

The last game that have that crazy 4th wall breaking was Nier automata (not Kojima games) and nothing else :(

I want this to be a live action Futurama. Add in a Robot. Norman is Philip J Fry. The invisible alien is Zoidberg.

I want this to be a live action Futurama. Add in a Robot. Norman is Philip J Fry. The invisible alien is Zoidberg.
After you posted this, Kojima just woke up from a nightmare, sweating profusely and a sense of doom about him though he cannot remember why.

I am very curious btw. Kojima's new game was rumored originally for a PC/PS4 release.
Since KojiPro decided to use Decima and work with GG to improve it, will he still release it for PC?

PC was mentioned only once during the 1st unveil. Ever since then Sony mentioned only full PS4 exclusivity.

I don't think it will be out on PC.

No its still coming for PC, but it will launch on PS4 only initially.

Not happening my friend. I believe the original agreement has changed since Sony is fully funding the project, publishing it, along with the usage of Sony/Guerillas Decima Engine. The prior PC talk, if I'm not mistaken, took place before the Decima Engine was settled upon (during the great global search with Mark Cerny) and that Sony will be publishing the title.

New clip with Troy Baker's character shown.
But I mean, by the glasses of Kojima how the hell is this PS4 level graphics:oops:?
odfO3v1.gif

This is what I am talking about people, when gpu power is not wasted on useless raytracing BS but on actual balls to the wall graphics, you get something insane like this.

Damn, hype levels reaching critical levels with this one. Every time there's a new trailer I have more questions :D

How? I look at this and my head is just full of question marks. What do you do? What are the core game mechanics? And more importantly, what the f*** is going on? :runaway:

I loved the Lovecraftian stuff in Bloodborne, this seems to take that to the next level and it has a great cast and using a great engine. Also, despite content being cut, MGSV was a really good game so I have high expectations for this one :yes:

We Kakuzu now.
LIJ54Ez.jpg

Makes one wonder the kind of enemy design we'll be dealing with through out the game, are they all black goo based and controlled with the mask? Can't wait for some giant dragon type boss fights with shit load of tentacles to chop down:).

Back