The Insomniac Spiderman [PS4]

Haha that's fabulous, one must not underestimate the popularity of Spidey!
Also what kind of blood pact Insomniac has made with the devils to make it look this insane?
image_spider_man-39172-3639_0025.jpg

image_spider_man-39172-3639_0027.jpg
WTH ! Are those true in game shots? Thats fantastic !

Photomode shots but they're 100% representative of in game anyway, at least with Insomniac's engine.
BwllGgL.jpg

This looks better than Homecoming or what!

Maybe an hour in. Fantastic game but it is one of those with the most frustrating combat tutorials where you'll blink and you'll miss something important then struggle for a bit and it's not clear how to review your move list. Sorted now, but initially frustrating when they keep throwing new moves/mechanics at you with no time to practise and perfect a move before moving on to something new.

The city is amazing, traversal is amazing and I'm loving the tone and voice work is absolutely perfect.

"I am spider cop. Part spider, all cop
". :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
I very annoyingly have to be in Italy for a wedding. The game was delivered today at home and I won’t touch it until I’m back next week. I am not happy!

I've been a-collecting, and up-skilling and investing in upgrades suit and gadget upgrades and at a mere level 10 I now make every cinematic iteration of Spider-Man look a rank amateur. :yes:

Spider-Soup FTW.

the second one is my fav of the two.

Has any of you been hit by spoilers?

btw, I wonder who is going to be the next Spiderman. Tobey Maguire was my favourite by a long shot. That guy playing Spiderman after him, can't remember his name, was pretty creepy as Spiderman, imho, never liked him much and stopped watching the movies. The actress though was spectacular.

Back