F1 Game Series

Do forum members here play F1 2017 at all? I am driving a Mercedes (of course) in career mode. I think AI is at 110%. Are there folks nutty enough like me to keep a spread sheet of their lap times during qualifying across the season?

I have most of the codemasters f1 games (not 2017)
I prefer the pre turbo years and in the later games you lost the ability to manually choose gear ratios and control kers

I have most of the codemasters f1 games (not 2017)
I prefer the pre turbo years and in the later games you lost the ability to manually choose gear ratios and control kers

Oh yeah you bring up a good point. Not to mention some of the tracks that have disappeared. Like Turkey and India. Those tracks were phenomenal. Now next year no more Sepang. I am a beast at Sepang and I love that track since it's just perfect for overpowered and high aero cars. Some of the turns you can just take it nearly flat out when your car is set up right and it feels amazeballs!!! I loved having the KERS but it seems with F1 2018 you get that back. You have to manage your ERS boost and all that. I think they even went nuts with the tire temps. Like carcass temps vs surface temps etc so it will be something I am looking forward to for sure.

Back