The Last of Us (Part) 2 [PS4]

Will Sony delay release of The Last Of Us 2 because of CoronaVirus Pandemic?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't be silly.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spoiler tags, where are you??!?!

Here I went back and made it even more depressing.

Me: No, Ellie

Ellie: There is nothing we can do for him now, Dobwal. He’s suffering. We got to do it.

Me: I know. But he was my favorite PS3 gen character so I’ll do it.....(player given control of Ellie)

Last edited:
I'm wondering whether Ellie's sexual orientation will actually factor into the story in a relevant way. It's a post apocalyptic world, and the one person who's immune to the thing that turned it all to hell might not neccessarily be thrilled about the whole birds-and-the-bees thing. That would certainly open the doors to some really dark and unsettling story telling that goes beyond showing lots of gore.

I don't know how dark it would be. I'm straight, but I'd suck every dick in the world if it meant saving humanity. Although it would be a strange set of circumstances that would lead to that.

I've been following Naughty Dog's career twitter page https://twitter.com/NaughtyDogJobs and they have tweeted about having a few special little party/events for their animation team. Going back over 2 year on twitter they have not done this for any other department even once (eg they have never tweeted about something specifically for their audio team). Of course Naughty Dog do things for the entire studio as a whole like occasional donut friday, the reoccurring bagel day, healthy food day, pride day, world cup day, celebrating the launch of Uncharted Lost Legacy etc

They most recently threw a special pre-4th of July party solely for the animation team
To single out the animation team like this likely means has been doing great work that stands out. Could argue that gives additional weight to the possibility that the incredible animation in the e3 2018 trailer is really possible with real gameplay.
They aren't tweeting about having little parties for any other department

Last edited:
I've been following Naughty Dog's career twitter page https://twitter.com/NaughtyDogJobs and they have tweeted about having a few special little party/events for their animation team. Going back over 2 year on twitter they have not done this for any other department even once (eg they have never tweeted about something specifically for their audio team). Of course Naughty Dog do things for the entire studio as a whole like occasional donut friday, the reoccurring bagel day, healthy food day, pride day, world cup day, celebrating the launch of Uncharted Lost Legacy etc

They most recently threw a special pre-4th of July party solely for the animation team
To single out the animation team like this likely means has been doing great work that stands out. Could argue that gives additional weight to the possibility that the incredible animation in the e3 2018 trailer is really possible with real gameplay.
They aren't tweeting about having little parties for any other department

giphy.gif

I think it's the opposite...

The animation got some real bad problems, so they work extra crunch...

The party probably were to lift their spirit.

So they throw an awesome party. Aaaaand now GET BACK To WORK

Last edited:
Back