Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire

Kyyla

Veteran
Anyone try this yet? The first one was a pretty good old school game and reviews are mostly positive. I think I'll buy it as soon as my vacation starts.

All I can say is that if you like RPGs that have...
  • Complex Character development.
  • Rival factions.
  • Extensive storyline.
  • Dialogue with actual consequences which also affect the story and the ending.
  • Dialogue that has actual consequences on your NPC party members that affect the ending they get.
  • Multiple endings.
  • A huge explorable world.
  • A crapton of sidequests to go along with a really long and meaty main quest.
  • You can save dragons or kill them, your choice.
  • Every line of NPC dialogue is voice acted. Narrative passages are sometimes also voice acted.
    • And it's not amateur voice acting. I feel it's not just the most voice acting in any game ever, but it's also one of the best if not the best with reguards to the quality of the voice acting. It is amazing.
  • Bonkers unique weapons with extensive LORE attached to them.
  • And soooo much more.
This game is a CRPG (computer RPG not console RPG) fan's wet dream. It is currently in the lead for my Game of the Year.

Regards,
SB

All I can say is that if you like RPGs that have...
  • Complex Character development.
  • Rival factions.
  • Extensive storyline.
  • Dialogue with actual consequences which also affect the story and the ending.
  • Dialogue that has actual consequences on your NPC party members that affect the ending they get.
  • Multiple endings.
  • A huge explorable world.
  • A crapton of sidequests to go along with a really long and meaty main quest.
  • You can save dragons or kill them, your choice.
  • Every line of NPC dialogue is voice acted. Narrative passages are sometimes also voice acted.
    • And it's not amateur voice acting. I feel it's not just the most voice acting in any game ever, but it's also one of the best if not the best with reguards to the quality of the voice acting. It is amazing.
  • Bonkers unique weapons with extensive LORE attached to them.
  • And soooo much more.
This game is a CRPG (computer RPG not console RPG) fan's wet dream. It is currently in the lead for my Game of the Year.

Regards,
SB
nice to know.., been waiting to get the first Pillars of Eternity on sale for a while now..

Back