The Kingdom of the Random

@Picao84 I stopped watching the show a few seasons ago (I'm a reader of the books, just saying...), but I will gladly hear about your experience.

@Picao84 I stopped watching the show a few seasons ago (I'm a reader of the books, just saying...), but I will gladly hear about your experience.

Yes, last season had plenty of plot holes, being the first without proper book support. Regarding my experience, I've obviously signed an NDA (without an expiration date LOL), so I won't be able to say much. Nevertheless, I'm very excited :D

So, no shows where you get bitten and all that stuff, huh?
Well I'm planning on recording my experiences with my first T so once it grows a bit... we'll see lol. I'm starting with a docile genus so hopefully not.

Asked someone over the phone to force shutdown their PC by pressing the power button for a few seconds. Nothing was happening and desktop was still visible. She was clicking on the Start Menu instead of the actual power button... *facepalm*

How long do skulltulas live?
Depends on the species but this particular one the males live 2-3 years and the females 20-30 years. You have basically a 50/50 chance of getting a female and I won't know for another year or so lol

What do they eat anyway? Live mouse babies?
hah no :) Insects like roaches, crickets and mealworms. At this size you need to get pinhead versions, which are basically tiny roaches etc before they grow.

Back